Quick Question?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Centurion

Quick Question?

Post by Centurion »

Anyone know when we are getting Christmas presents and also when Christmas Town is opening?
Thank you for your replies in advance.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Quick Question?

Post by Bama »

I'm going all in on next weekend for the opening of Christmas Town
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Xionu

Post by Xionu »

I heard you only get a Christmas present if you didn't get jailed for afk resource gathering this year

RIP half of Demise
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Xionu wrote:I heard you only get a Christmas present if you didn't get jailed for afk resource gathering this year

RIP half of Demise

LOL, just use hz tag, you are safe!
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

I think xmas town opens the third week of the month, and the presents. i think last year they gave them out christmas eve. cant remember
Discord: Amish#1299
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Xionu wrote:I heard you only get a Christmas present if you didn't get jailed for afk resource gathering this year

RIP half of Demise
That's me screwed .... i even have my own cell now.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Amish Hammer wrote:I think xmas town opens the third week of the month, and the presents. i think last year they gave them out christmas eve. cant remember
I thought we got the presents really early in the month?

But then again i have a terrible memory.
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

I think last year there was a delay in the gifts, as in it was a few days or a week after xmas town opened. Although, I don't remember exactly when they're usually released during the extended events vs 1 day holidays. My guess for xmas town is next week, but with xmas day and New Year's falling on Tuesdays, it's hard to guess whether they'll want to let it run through New Years in a two week time span, let it run long to include New Years, or just not open xmas town until just before xmas day :?
Porky

Post by Porky »

Will there be a vendor fair thing this year, too? A vendor area like in H-Town
:popcorn:
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

zzillizz wrote:I think last year there was a delay in the gifts, as in it was a few days or a week after xmas town opened. Although, I don't remember exactly when they're usually released during the extended events vs 1 day holidays. My guess for xmas town is next week, but with xmas day and New Year's falling on Tuesdays, it's hard to guess whether they'll want to let it run through New Years in a two week time span, let it run long to include New Years, or just not open xmas town until just before xmas day :?
Thanks for the info :)