Give us a way to spawn pvp boss

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bad Religion

Give us a way to spawn pvp boss

Post by Bad Religion »

PVP area map is amazing, one of my favorite pvp areas in all of UO. The structure for the boss, howerver, is my least favorite in all of UO.

Should make us either

a. Have to turn in certain amount of snowcones etc

or

b. kill certain amount of the outside mobs to get the boss to spawn

Most players want to really only pvp but over an objective. Give people a reason to be down at pvp area instead of just random 10 minute fight every 4 hours. If we have to stay down there farming the mobs to get it to spawn, there will always be a reason to be in pvp area. Instead people are just doing barracoons still to get fights in between pvp boss timer.
Selene
Demise Administrator

Re: Give us a way to spawn pvp boss

Post by Selene »

Bad Religion wrote:PVP area map is amazing, one of my favorite pvp areas in all of UO. The structure for the boss, howerver, is my least favorite in all of UO.

Should make us either

or

Most players want to really only pvp but over an objective. Give people a reason to be down at pvp area instead of just random 10 minute fight every 4 hours. If we have to stay down there farming the mobs to get it to spawn, there will always be a reason to be in pvp area. Instead people are just doing barracoons still to get fights in between pvp boss timer.
Thank you for this suggestion, we will definitely look at this for next year. :)
Selene
UOGDemise - Admin

Thanks for your continued support of UOGDemise.
Bad Religion

Re: Give us a way to spawn pvp boss

Post by Bad Religion »

Selene wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:PVP area map is amazing, one of my favorite pvp areas in all of UO. The structure for the boss, howerver, is my least favorite in all of UO.

Should make us either

or

Thank you for this suggestion, we will definitely look at this for next year. :)
no problem thanks for the response. it's nice to know when feeedback is being heard and considered