Shield with HCI

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Lomita

Shield with HCI

Post by Lomita »

Where does shields with HCI come from,runic hammer or loot ?
Are they still available ?
(Player from Germany)
Vote for Demise: https://www.uogateway.com/shard.php?id=980&act=vote
Skrillex

Re: Shield with HCI

Post by Skrillex »

Im not sure about from where they Came.... But , not anymore
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Ajax

Post by Ajax »

A long time ago you could either craft them or they dropped with HCi, i thought they were crafted, but checking my old shields they dont have my name on them, its been over 10 years hard to remember
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

it is both they were crafted and looted every wooden shield was looted
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Mr Nobody

Post by Mr Nobody »

they use to be crafted and looted they took them out for the reflect physical mod i believe because it was the osi thing to do :?
Bug

Post by Bug »

Mr Nobody wrote:they use to be crafted and looted they took them out for the reflect physical mod i believe because it was the osi thing to do :?
I remember when it changed. 15 hci and 15 dci crafted shields were not expensive, maybe 100k. When they were crafted they had far more resists than the looted and enhanced shields even.

In fact I recently found one when I picked the lock on an old paragon treasure chest I had gotten from an idoc.