CHEATING IN DOOM.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Dyno

CHEATING IN DOOM.

Post by Dyno »

THERE are several players, currently cheating in doom, daily. They are running 2 and three clients. with follow a friend running on easyou. I am just comming back to the server, but with cheating so obviously being tolerated. knowing I have been to jail 6 times for mining, ateast 3 while i was sitting att he computer watching a movie, and lost track of time.
But that means these people are staff or know staff. and are allowed to do what they want. This off sets artie prices, and is so obvious if i was a new player, I would try to cheat at everything, or quit knowing the deck is stacked against you...
And honestly I never minded people macro'ing frost fiends, or earth elle's or resource gathering///// but when 3 people are running 6 charecters in doom, All day Sunday. And i am pretty sure 4 of the 6 are the same guy..... with pages submitted. I have never seen a bigger cheat. then whats in doom. The only other cheat I have seen even come close was on OSI.
Obviously people make money doing a lot of diffrent things with easyuo, or otherwise...But when u can go in the biggest event in the game on the trammel side and cheat out in the open... Its feeling like, whats the point.

I love this game, and always have. but everytime the game has changed for the worse, it has been on cheating and what management did, or didn't do about it....
Seems like something needs to be done. There cheating everyone. And its making me wana go find something else.( that makes me wish it was more like uo)
Amen-hotep likes this.
Ajani

Re: CHEATING IN DOOM.

Post by Ajani »

Dyno wrote:THERE are several players, currently cheating in doom, daily. They are running 2 and three clients. with follow a friend running on easyou. I am just comming back to the server, but with cheating so obviously being tolerated. knowing I have been to jail 6 times for mining, ateast 3 while i was sitting att he computer watching a movie, and lost track of time.
But that means these people are staff or know staff. and are allowed to do what they want. This off sets artie prices, and is so obvious if i was a new player, I would try to cheat at everything, or quit knowing the deck is stacked against you...
And honestly I never minded people macro'ing frost fiends, or earth elle's or resource gathering///// but when 3 people are running 6 charecters in doom, All day Sunday. And i am pretty sure 4 of the 6 are the same guy..... with pages submitted. I have never seen a bigger cheat. then whats in doom. The only other cheat I have seen even come close was on OSI.
Obviously people make money doing a lot of diffrent things with easyuo, or otherwise...But when u can go in the biggest event in the game on the trammel side and cheat out in the open... Its feeling like, whats the point.

I love this game, and always have. but everytime the game has changed for the worse, it has been on cheating and what management did, or didn't do about it....
Seems like something needs to be done. There cheating everyone. And its making me wana go find something else.( that makes me wish it was more like uo)
Did you try and report them?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

i dont disagree with you, BUT it doesnt mean they know staff, or that they are staff. as long as they can reply to afk checks, there is nothing the staff can do unless they are running more than 1 client from the same ip but with all this new shit, it seems there are ways to answer afk checks when you arent even home... so it is probably a group of friends or something, one of them takes care of the other 2 and warns when there is a check etc
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Dyno

Post by Dyno »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:i dont disagree with you, BUT it doesnt mean they know staff, or that they are staff. as long as they can reply to afk checks, there is nothing the staff can do unless they are running more than 1 client from the same ip but with all this new shit, it seems there are ways to answer afk checks when you arent even home... so it is probably a group of friends or something, one of them takes care of the other 2 and warns when there is a check etc
the charecters have names, there account bound. management has access to each account... if you see 2 names from the same account ip thats 2 playing at once... and i have been checked during pvp( a while ago) list. and there both hitting df. you don't have to check anything... this could be done silently.... and they second charecter follows so close i though it was on rails at first... and if you know easyuo, u have seen rail runners. but something could be done.
And not gona rehash but I have been here long enough to see what happened with bar code. so staff has had some hiccups, i was choosing not to relive all that shit.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Dyno wrote:
TheUnknown0617 wrote:i dont disagree with you, BUT it doesnt mean they know staff, or that they are staff. as long as they can reply to afk checks, there is nothing the staff can do unless they are running more than 1 client from the same ip but with all this new shit, it seems there are ways to answer afk checks when you arent even home... so it is probably a group of friends or something, one of them takes care of the other 2 and warns when there is a check etc
the charecters have names, there account bound. management has access to each account... if you see 2 names from the same account ip thats 2 playing at once... and i have been checked during pvp( a while ago) list. and there both hitting df. you don't have to check anything... this could be done silently.... and they second charecter follows so close i though it was on rails at first... and if you know easyuo, u have seen rail runners. but something could be done.
And not gona rehash but I have been here long enough to see what happened with bar code. so staff has had some hiccups, i was choosing not to relive all that shit.
just cause 2 accounts are with the same ip dont mean they are the same person
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Dyno

Post by Dyno »

Ajani wrote:
Dyno wrote:
just cause 2 accounts are with the same ip dont mean they are the same person
WELL THAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF CHECKING.... got anything else. or are you done. cant be that many double account households. and makes it easier to check...only 3 accounts per person in the same house..... there are ways to verify, or better yet they can watch as we chase df, and there buddy following is always one tile behind and not hitting df, unless he turns to them. its detectable, it has been proven and disciplined in the passed. something could and should be done... but ty for playing devils advocate. but i am smarter then you and your boring me.
dallasb91

Post by dallasb91 »

lol youre reminding me of the dude that freaked out in gamestop... IT'S MA'AAAAAAM
Dyno

Post by Dyno »

dallasb91 wrote:lol youre reminding me of the dude that freaked out in gamestop... IT'S MA'AAAAAAM
and you saw that video at work, between the burger flip, or after the fry salting, :stick: (for the peanut gallery).... dont make me go full paranoid rage, zulu on you. i will :coffee:
Dyno

Post by Dyno »

go cowboys! there gona win it this year.
Dyno

Post by Dyno »

Dyno wrote:go cowboys! there gona win it this year.
or not
dallasb91

Post by dallasb91 »

Dyno wrote:
dallasb91 wrote:lol youre reminding me of the dude that freaked out in gamestop... IT'S MA'AAAAAAM
and you saw that video at work, between the burger flip, or after the fry salting, :stick: (for the peanut gallery).... dont make me go full paranoid rage, zulu on you. i will :coffee:
actually it was after shutting the helicopter down, but i guess theyre similar....
The Silvertiger and ortiz like this.
dallasb91

Post by dallasb91 »

+ Zulu is my boy so he doesnt rage on me ;)
dallasb91

Post by dallasb91 »

The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I agree. You can easily send a pm to Selene and she might check into it for you. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Dyno

Post by Dyno »

many reffrences on these boards, to not pm for game issues. i paged in game.... was giving hope a chance.

and chief posting on a board, while in the helo---- uo boards on the chopper... really....
and I would ty for your service, but i have scars from iraq, that didnt feel the need... good try with the camo though.... your not a unicorn, your a vet. stop plugging for cudo's just quietly do your job.