We need a new Demise.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Llama Vortex

We need a new Demise.

Post by Llama Vortex »

Small fixes won't do it.

We need a profound reformulation of the server's way of presenting UO.

We need Staff that are willing to listen to the players

We need bugs that were reported long ago to be fixed.

We need to experiment new things, to improve the overall fun of the game.

WE NEED CHANGE!

Those who agree please say: "WTF is this nonsense?"
The Silvertiger

Re: We need a new Demise.

Post by The Silvertiger »

Feel free to start a new server.
GL HF with your new server.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Cold Blood

Post by Cold Blood »

ye we need some changes to make the shard more attractive. more gears, new crafting, balanced pvp
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Cold Blood wrote:ye we need some changes to make the shard more attractive. no more whiny bitches, new pvpers (these whine too much), balanced 2 handed weapons
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Feel free to set up events. Make it happen, don't just wait to someone else to do it.

Do it for Demise.

Do it.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

The staff do listen, its just selective hearing. I nagged them that I couldnt DS dye fishing poles, and a week later it got done! These are the type of fixes i needed! I dont see the problem.
Discord: Amish#1299
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

Amish Hammer wrote:The staff do listen, its just selective hearing. I nagged them that I couldnt DS dye fishing poles, and a week later it got done! These are the type of fixes i needed! I dont see the problem.
totally epic change, the total effect of play time amongst all players interested in that change would be about 4 seconds total.
Llama Vortex

Post by Llama Vortex »

Amish Hammer wrote:The staff do listen, its just selective hearing. I nagged them that I couldnt DS dye fishing poles, and a week later it got done! These are the type of fixes i needed! I dont see the problem.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

I know that you are really serious when saying this, but maaaaaaaaaaaaan. This is gold when understood as sarcasm.
kentares likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Yah it's really sad when that's the kind of shit that gets fixed, but glaring holes and exploits in pvp go ignored.... in a pvp game.... Unfortunately these are the same kind of people that are staff so I doubt the server will ever be good.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Mi wish one day can do more fights against perlees boss not only same around and around
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I also look forward to new pvm content and a faction system rework. There are several custom pvp changes I would like to see implemented that would make our friends and foes that live in Felucca enjoy the game more. Unfortunately, as can be seen on OSI custom balance changes need to be made.

The staff on our server have a much more difficult challenge keeping pvp balanced as opposed to preaos servers. I commend them for their efforts to keeping dexxers nerfed[ok that is joke]. Look forward to their continued efforts to make Demise as enjoyable as possible without going outside of the scope of Demise.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Frasier likes this.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

"F*** the police"
*calls 911* "help me!"

All you kids know to do... maybe less bashing the gms and then crying you dont get your way, and more support? I mean there are plenty of server to play on or make your own? Quit being a bitch baby, about everything
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
alllex

Post by alllex »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:"Fuck the police"
*calls 911* "help me!"

All you kids know to do... maybe less bashing the gms and then crying you dont get your way, and more support? I mean there are plenty of server to play on or make your own? Quit being a bitch baby, about everything

I approve this message
pumpkin.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

alllex wrote:
TheUnknown0617 wrote:"F*** the police"
*calls 911* "help me!"

I approve this message
I am Ajani and I approve these messages
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Valkyrie, JlM, Lomita and 3 others like this.