We need a new Demise.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Ajani

Re: We need a new Demise.

Post by Ajani »

Bad Religion wrote:llama speaks for just about all the pvpers on the server despite none of us liking each other and in different guilds, everyone has pretty much come together in wanting changes that we have been begging for for years.
Do i count as a pvper seeings how i have pvped? i dont want this shitty ass changes that yall do
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Ajani wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:llama speaks for just about all the pvpers on the server despite none of us liking each other and in different guilds, everyone has pretty much come together in wanting changes that we have been begging for for years.
Do i count as a pvper seeings how i have pvped? i dont want this shitty ass changes that yall do
Yet you just call the "changes"(fixes) shitty even though you agreed with almost all of what I said about cu's and you cant give one good reason why you dont want casting fixed.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Bad Religion wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Yet you just call the "changes"(fixes) shitty even though you agreed with almost all of what I said about cu's and you cant give one good reason why you dont want casting fixed.
i think the casting yall want is shit
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Ajani wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:
Ajani wrote: Do i count as a pvper seeings how i have pvped? i dont want this shitty ass changes that yall do
say buggy. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

Eos wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:eos liking a post telling people to go play another server
Not "people", just Llama Vortex. ;)
He hates the place and probably still logs in more than you.
Josh and Bad Religion like this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Casting is shit
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

LMAO^
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Ajani wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:
Ajani wrote: Do i count as a pvper seeings how i have pvped? i dont want this shitty ass changes that yall do
but you've never tried the casting we want?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote:LMAO^
I thought Ajani's pic was funny too. :P
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

Bad Religion wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:
but you've never tried the casting we want?
Nah, he has no idea. He's only played this shit casting.
Llama Vortex

Post by Llama Vortex »

Demise's attitude towards PvP bugs:

Arden

Post by Arden »

Almost accurate too many people in thay gif
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

"bugs"

Casting is shit
Llama Vortex

Post by Llama Vortex »

You are not happy about not being able to paint your fingernails with DS, you say?

Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

It’s really ridiculous that we can’t get acknowledgment or response to serious proposals and suggestions.

#FixCasting
Bad Religion likes this.