We need a new Demise.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: We need a new Demise.

Post by The Silvertiger »

Would be nice if publish 71 was more detailed like publish 75 is
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Would be nice if publish 71 was more detailed like publish 75 is
It be nice if you stuck to ignoring my post like you said you would.
The Silvertiger

Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Would be nice if publish 71 was more detailed like publish 75 is
Would be nice if you were half the guy in public that you are in private. Same could be said for Zulu, others, and probably myself though I do try to be as helpful in public as I am in private.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Would be nice if you were half the guy in public that you are in private. Same could be said for Zulu, others, and probably myself though I do try to be as helpful in public as I am in private.
Nars is nice in private :)
even if he use 2 chars in combaT!!! ;) :beathorse:

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Okay so the weight increase I think is bad.
I think timers in cures are bad aswell, the point of a poisoning has never been to kill someone with just poison. Rather it was to prevent healing while you ai’d them and you get a chance of extra damage and disrupts with the ticks. (Except in duel pits, that was just to basically kill them with just poison).
The reason poisoning sucks now is bc everyone has alchy and ep, Vander is right the solution should be what they did on osi in a high seas patch which is to decrease cure chance values. (I would implement the cure value change and not the rest of that publish).
The other solution is the cu change. Archers will less likely be alchy archers or they’ll be very vulnerable to dismounts, so they won’t get 80 ep only 50.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Don’t worry I’m always mean :)
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

We need to test these changes before any is introduced. Hm
The Silvertiger

Nah implement them with the ds monk robes
Selling List & Vendor

Eos, Frasier and Bama like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
lol
Last edited by Vander Nars on February 7th, 2019, 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Shallan wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: It be nice if you stuck to ignoring my post like you said you would.
dont tell people, i have a reputation to maintain.
Arden

Re: We need a new Demise. S

Post by Arden »

Shallan wrote:
koziar wrote:guys, what you think about change weight pots? than mage / warrior can't carry 50 ref/ cure str etc... so poisoning will be much more usable in field? I feel that GM will not change anything we're fighting for, so i try find other solution for buff meele:D Archers will be much more carefully, maybe they stop use autodrink macro?
Great IDEA!

So mage will just put poison and spam archer to death with posion - and get him out of pots! :D

ps. fencer vs mage - mage will always have a chance to cure with minicure spam or tele + arch cure.

Such a great idea... i hope they will implement it!

I already do this to literally every archer on this server .... they all run str pot scripts so I weaken till they are out and they leave fel ... pretty funny to watch
Legacy likes this.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

Vander Nars wrote:
Shallan wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: Would be nice if you were half the guy in public that you are in private. Same could be said for Zulu, others, and probably myself though I do try to be as helpful in public as I am in private.
dont worry, im sure if i asked anyone outside of your little circle jerk theyd say youre a total piece of shit. not surprised to find out that youre just another sheep in wolf's clothing though
Josh

Post by Josh »

jaasso wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Shallan wrote: Nars is nice in private :)
dont worry, im sure if i asked anyone outside of your little circle jerk theyd say youre a total piece of shit. not surprised to find out that youre just another sheep in wolf's clothing though
Vander is a piece of shit.
You’re a piece of shit.
Vander Nars likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

jaasso wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Shallan wrote: Nars is nice in private :)
What the fuck are you even talking about? lol
Shallan is outside my circle jerk and pretty much hated/dislike me for a while. Dont get it twisted tho, jaasso ill still slap you into the dirt so fast that resurrection wont even bring you back.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Vander Nars wrote:
jaasso wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: dont tell people, i have a reputation to maintain.
What the fuck are you even talking about? lol
Shallan is outside my circle jerk and pretty much hated/dislike me for a while. Dont get it twisted tho, jaasso ill still slap you into the dirt so fast that resurrection wont even bring you back.
It hurts ;( :( :oops: [e - cry

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Vander Nars likes this.