Properties on Earrings/necklaces

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: Properties on Earrings/necklaces

Post by The Silvertiger »

Could you possibly rephrase? The phrase "law is not working backwards" doesn't make sense to me. I say this not to degrade or humiliate, but to genuinely gain understanding of what you are saying or trying to say.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
royal kapero2 likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Skrillex wrote:Enable props on earrings/ enable hci shields

Why the fuck this exclusivity on this shard? I dont fucking understand, greater tokuno pigments, darkside dyes, heritage tokens ... All exclusive items fuck this.

By the way, shut up kapero .
-modded earrings should not be added for sure.
-As per shields, they stopped implementing those on osi during ML that’s why this server stopped using them.
-Tokunos were an event on osi, demise did something to compensate.
-Darkside are dumb, I’m sure they’re meant as a gold sink. Heritage token is implemented stupidly here.
-CUB is all the time on osi, and have CUB all the time would reduce people just hoarding shit, but gms are weird.

I don’t think you should re-implement hci shields, modded earrings and shouldn’t have constant tokuno
I don’t care about darkside, they can do whatever with that, I see no reason for or against
Cub should be always, quivers we’re never meant to be hard to get.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Imho if you remove the phy mage di ears then you have to remove the 100 necro ears and the hci shields and the Athena armor and so on
Last edited by Ajani on February 6th, 2019, 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:Imho if you remove the phy mage di ears then you have to remove the 100 necro ears (i know who has them) and the hci shields and the Athena armor and so on
Don’t know about removing hci shields but yea remove the earrings for sure, especially if there are some that have 100 necro (unpopular opinion: gm modded items shouldn’t exist). Modded Armor or whatever should be deleted too.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote:Imho if you remove the phy mage di ears then you have to remove the 100 necro ears (i know who has them) and the hci shields and the Athena armor and so on
Don’t know about removing hci shields but yea remove the earrings for sure, especially if there are some that have 100 necro (unpopular opinion: gm modded items shouldn’t exist). Modded Armor or whatever should be deleted too.
Why? cause it is no longer obtainable? well then detele all event items. Delete glacial cus. How do we know these earrings are not event items?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Delete any house that can not be replaced when idoc'd delete any items that i can not obtain right now

Casting is shit
The Silvertiger

Ajani wrote:
Josh wrote:
Why? cause it is no longer obtainable? well then detele all event items. Delete glacial cus. How do we know these earrings are not event items?
The non +100 necro modded earrings were obtained by a dungeon or treasure locked container.

Get rid of the 100 necro earrings [if they exist] and any gm modded items [this requires research into the logs of staff action (which do exist.)]
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Alvin likes this.
MB

Post by MB »

Who cares about the necro earrings if not worn anymore?
LEAD and Ajani like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Josh wrote: -Tokunos were an event on osi, demise did something to compensate.
Heritage token is implemented stupidly here.

On Demise they ran it for months and months and then cut it off for years. Anyone joining Demise after they cut off ToT were way behind
There was no runic bump at the time. So we all had 2 and 3 mod items. You know the stuff people throw on the ground now
There wasn't a loot/gold bump and an RBC sold for 25KK - 28KK

On OSI they gave every account 2 heritage tokens a year after they were introduced. On Demise like everything else you have to jump through hoops
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

How do we know the necro earrings were not an event item?

Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Wait wait wait
dont forget the luck sash

Casting is shit
The Silvertiger

MB wrote:Who cares about the necro earrings if not worn anymore?
The potential for wearing and the fact they were gm modded items. Maybe your friend from Texas?
Ajani wrote:How do we know the necro earrings were not an event item?
You have seen event items: 4 week bouras, statues, ds's... items that don't drastically change a character. +100 necro earrings is an item that would drastically change a character.

Because mb has commented I believe it to be a witch hunt.
Selling List & Vendor

Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

The Silvertiger wrote:I agree. It's pretty selfish of yourself to have 20 houses whether someone is holding them or not. People like you are why Amish is still looking for Thalador.
Still looking if anyone is curious.
Discord: Amish#1299
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

hci shields were crafted and an actual regular part of the game prior to whatever patch on osi. there really are tons of them left on the server...a lot with low intensities, but they are obtainable.
houses are usually dealt with when staff becomes aware of issues with them, it seems at this point there isn't any intentional staff involvement in illegally placed houses. I'm not sure, but I assume the issues arise because it's freakin hard to ensure EVERY SINGLE TILE in the game is perfectly set. hell there are tiles around that have no grass or water, just empty tiles....
The earrings...I don't know the back story/origin of them, but I don't believe specifically gm modded items that were created to unfairly benefit somebody should exist. If they're from a bug, or a glitch, or something that was later changed...shit happens. It could happen to any of us.
Ajani and The Silvertiger like this.
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

make it an event or something like a few days they are able to be looted with mods (earrings) you can put it in with cub ds and tokuno so that it is a 4 year rotation
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced