Properties on Earrings/necklaces

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

Re: Properties on Earrings/necklaces

Post by royal kapero2 »

Good that you care Demise!

P.S I showed it to Anthony and I don't think he had lag issues, he is just bad <lol>
Arden

Post by Arden »

royal kapero2 wrote:Good that you care Demise!

P.S I showed it to Anthony and I don't think he had lag issues, he is just bad <lol>
I watched mb use it .... when will staff stop cheating ??
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

The Silvertiger wrote:Could you possibly rephrase? The phrase "law is not working backwards" doesn't make sense to me. I say this not to degrade or humiliate, but to genuinely gain understanding of what you are saying or trying to say.
Game Master / Shard admin tells u year/month ago smth is legall, so if the GMaster / staff admin that told u this is still staff member the he/she should not take it backward.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Alvin likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Ajani wrote:Delete any house that can not be replaced when idoc'd delete any items that i can not obtain right now
u cannot obtain hertrige tokens / ds dyes!! they should delete those :D

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I figured it out in about 5 seconds..
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

royal kapero2 wrote:Yeah, but I exposed myself to REQs first.. I had a high ping while 10 of them were chasing me, so I did it kinda clumsily and I've seen their party map how 10 of them were solving that puzzle at Neira for 30 minutes and trying to find me. LOL
Some of our slower ReQ members are still looking for you down there at Neira.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

This isn't my hill to die on, but I'm opposed to removing the 3 remaining sets of earrings. No point in doing it. It's grandfathered in at this point, as is some of the gm made armor. Armor is traded all the time. A piece you bought for 100kk disappears overnight because unbeknownst to you some gm made it way back when. Seems dumb to me.

BTW My main pvpers are equipped with Armor made by myself, so this opinion is coming from a place of common sense not self preservation. I also don't own any of the 3 remaining earrings.

That being said, I'm ok with staff implementing a pvp boss( that takes hours to spawn, kill) or a chest deep in a random fel dungeon that has a chance of dropping similar earings with low intensity ranges and other loot.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Mister Pink wrote: pvp boss.
Why does it have to be pvp? The original wasn't pvp.

OSI rares:
https://www.raphkoster.com/2010/11/24/h ... were-born/

From another free server's forums:

Rares are part of the game. The only people who complain are new players. Not even old players that don't have the items complain.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Ajani likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Don’t advertise other shards ...

But that post is pertaining to rares not useable items.

I have pieces of the staff made armor. Delete it all. My isn’t isn’t with the rarity or anything like that. My isssue stems from seeing new players Leave at the sight of such obvious staff neglect.

Specifically - earrings, heartwood, the staff armor, bod system coming etc.

We tried bringing over the leaders of a 200 person guild. In order to bring their people over. They loved the shard other than the crappy casting, crappy Econ, and the lack of accountability for people who are obviously breaking rules. So even though we completely suited them they basically don’t play here any more but have committed to coming back if things get fixed.
The Silvertiger

Arden wrote:Don’t advertise other shards ...

But that post is pertaining to rares not useable items.

I have pieces of the staff made armor. Delete it all. My isn’t isn’t with the rarity or anything like that. My isssue stems from seeing new players Leave at the sight of such obvious staff neglect.

Specifically - earrings, heartwood, the staff armor, bod system coming etc.

We tried bringing over the leaders of a 200 person guild. In order to bring their people over. They loved the shard other than the crappy casting, crappy Econ, and the lack of accountability for people who are obviously breaking rules. So even though we completely suited them they basically don’t play here any more but have committed to coming back if things get fixed.
Can you show me from my post which server I advertised[or didn't advertise]?

"crappy casting, crappy Econ, and the lack of accountability for people who are obviously breaking rules"

These are being worked on and have nothing to do with a pair of 3 mod earrings, other wearable rares, and other prepatch items/pets.

So we can agree that casting isn't what it should be. Can we agree that the economy/hw is due to UOS/lack of staff intervention. Can we also agree that staff are trying to intervene on people who are obviously breaking the rules[Tycho the Sky-God, hero of the economic resurgence in 2019-2020.]

TL;DR They're working on it. Stop your dogging.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden

Post by Arden »

Thay player you’re quoting (mind you not even staff) is pretty well known in that server. He writes a lot of guides and has been around a long time. So it’s obvious to me. You’re also taking a quote from 2015 from a diff server. How is it even relevant here ?

Not dogging. Providing evidence. I guess we all agree on the issues. Does there really need deliberation to fix afk farming in hw. I can trust tycho wants it gone but does anyone else?
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Arden wrote:Thay player you’re quoting (mind you not even staff) is pretty well known in that server. He writes a lot of guides and has been around a long time. So it’s obvious to me. You’re also taking a quote from 2015 from a diff server. How is it even relevant here ?

Not dogging. Providing evidence. I guess we all agree on the issues. Does there really need deliberation to fix afk farming in hw. I can trust tycho wants it gone but does anyone else?
What issues ?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Alvin likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Ajani wrote:
Arden wrote:Thay player you’re quoting (mind you not even staff) is pretty well known in that server. He writes a lot of guides and has been around a long time. So it’s obvious to me. You’re also taking a quote from 2015 from a diff server. How is it even relevant here ?

What issues ?
What issues... i guess there is nothing wrong with abaut 50 bots farming runics there afk 24/7. Its perfectly fine just like another army of bots farming tailor and bs runics.

What issues arden ?
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
The Silvertiger and Ajani like this.
The Silvertiger

Because I quote a player from another server I am advertising? Please let it stop. All this petty crap. You got what you wished for, a response from Eos, now please shut up your whining and work with Eos to make a better Demise-tomorrow.
Selling List & Vendor

Ajani likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Alvin wrote: What issues arden ?
That no one asked yet about making those earrings darkside-able.