Properties on Earrings/necklaces

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Ajani

Re: Properties on Earrings/necklaces

Post by Ajani »

Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote:Here is my offer, OSI casting for the over world of felluca and Demise casting for the dungeons of felluca
Nah, it should be a consistent implementation of casting (either one) in Feluccia. They can keep trammel ruleset as demise casting, it doesn’t really matter. But the only way pvp works is if casting is consistent.
Ok so we agree they dont change casting, they add in the minor hinderances with the pets ?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:
Bama wrote:
Ajani wrote:Hope they don't delete my necklace
Not blessed
Not insured
Not cursed
Not in alphabetical order
Not a good troll attempt
Even if he had it, it would make zero difference on someone like ajani.
Quit harassing me, candy bars
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote:
Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote:Here is my offer, OSI casting for the over world of felluca and Demise casting for the dungeons of felluca
Nah, it should be a consistent implementation of casting (either one) in Feluccia. They can keep trammel ruleset as demise casting, it doesn’t really matter. But the only way pvp works is if casting is consistent.
Ok so we agree they dont change casting, they add in the minor hinderances with the pets ?
i dont see why u care so much about fel casting, the only time we see you in fel is on a stealther at idocs. other than that ur in tram where you will have demise casting.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:
Josh wrote:
Kid, don’t try and twist what I’m saying. It’ll just make you look like a retard. What I said was either we go all osi casting in fel or all demise casting in fel. If you differentiate casting based on region like dungeons it’ll piss any newcomer off. Consistency is definitely #1 priority for field/choke pvp.
Now, you can have different versions of casting in duel pits but that’s about where you should draw the line.
Bug

Post by Bug »

Do not forget to delete all these types!
Attachments
six.jpg
six.jpg (39.4 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
Valkyrie, alllex and Ajani like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

And ban people named bug!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bug likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Josh wrote: Nah, it should be a consistent implementation of casting (either one) in Feluccia. They can keep trammel ruleset as demise casting, it doesn’t really matter. But the only way pvp works is if casting is consistent.
i dont see why u care so much about fel casting, the only time we see you in fel is on a stealther at idocs. other than that ur in tram where you will have demise casting.
Ajani wrote:Quit harassing me, candy bars

Casting is shit
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Ajani wrote: Ok so we agree they dont change casting, they add in the minor hinderances with the pets ?
listen up kid, josh taking you to school so dont worry about me.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: i dont see why u care so much about fel casting, the only time we see you in fel is on a stealther at idocs. other than that ur in tram where you will have demise casting.

Casting is shit
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Alvin likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

Casting is shit
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Ajani it is time to grow up, buddy.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:Ajani it is time to grow up, buddy.
Leave him alone he still has time before it is time for him to grow up. Don't rush him.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Bug wrote:Do not forget to delete all these types!
Bring back this kind of jevels in treasure chests!!!
Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Ajani it is time to grow up, buddy.
Leave him alone he still has time before it is time for him to grow up. Don't rush him.
Ajani Stay Strong Kiddo!
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Ajani wrote:
ajani dont wanna grow up, he wants to be a toys r us kid.
Bama likes this.