Properties on Earrings/necklaces

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Publius

Properties on Earrings/necklaces

Post by Publius »

So i have seen a few discussion posts about Earrings having more than 2 resist. How did some people come by those 4 mage 11 dmg 3 resist earrings? Well it is simple they use to spawn in chests within dungeons on Demise. Granted i think now there are only 3 pairs remaining on the server making it all but impossible for new comers to enjoy them. I think it is about time that Demise comes up with a fix that makes lockpicking a viable skill again. Granted sure you can do Tmaps to your hearts content. Having those extra properties in the pvp area can definitely change the outcome of a fight. So i will leave it up to a discussion to see if staff will appease the rest of demise. If you do decide to not add them i suspect you could remove the last 3 pairs in existence to make it fair for everyone.
Josh

Re: Properties on Earrings/necklaces

Post by Josh »

Remove the other earrings, dont add earrings with mods.
royal kapero2 and Publius like this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Publius wrote:[...]now there are only 3 pairs remaining on the server [...]
There is only one legal pair left on the server. Other two pairs are long time gone together with ancient players who owned them and their accounts. If there are any other earrings they arent legal.

You want to change something ? Enable obtaining hci shields.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Legacy, JlM and koziar like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Remove the last one pair of earrings owned by Alvin.. He didn't grant them in the adventorous way but made unpleasant trades as always!

He said these are legal because some GM didn't care to remove them and said OK, you can have 'em, let's make GMs care enough that they are allowing him to have impossible builds together with Xylol armor, while others players can't and leave the server after seeing it!
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

royal kapero2 wrote: He said these are legal because some GM didn't care to remove them and said OK, you can have 'em
They are a grand-fathered item. Eos approved it.
Only Eos can judge me.

Like i said. You want to complain abaut something that cannot be obtained anymore? - complain abaut the shields.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Alvin wrote:Eos approved it.
Imitating Ajani won't help your case!
Alvin wrote:Like i said. You want to complain abaut something that cannot be obtained anymore? - complain abaut the shields.
Fight for yourself coward.
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

Enable props on earrings/ enable hci shields

Why the fuck this exclusivity on this shard? I dont fucking understand, greater tokuno pigments, darkside dyes, heritage tokens ... All exclusive items fuck this.

By the way, shut up kapero .
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Skrillex wrote:Enable props on earrings/ enable hci shields

Why the fuck this exclusivity on this shard? I dont fucking understand, greater tokuno pigments, darkside dyes, heritage tokens ... All exclusive items fuck this.

By the way, shut up kapero .
You deserve only one pair of earrings! According to your hardcore Luna bank playstyle and forums friendly attitude, let me present to you a pair of Purple Mongbat earrings!

Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

yeah, at least im not a racist like you mate, have a good day.
Skrillex#5409

royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Everyone in Poland is somewhat racist in your terms. It doesn't sound wrong in our language, while saying it in English collides with mindset of people abroad.. We make jokes of everyone equally..

Btw, what true racism is, you are in the guild whose guildleader - Alvin or Paul/Paweł his first name, is the biggest racist in our terms, I have ever heard in Poland. Dude hates Americans so much, he cant distinguish between stereotypes and the truth, and by the same time glorifies China for no reason, is not that racism towards them also, for not showing all the good sides, only worshipping people for being Chinese, and neglecting their other achievements?

Back to the topic, you refuse to have those earrings? Ungrateful mongbat racist..
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

No, you dont make jokes equall.

Fuck you spanish mystical llama herder, all spanish are trash , you dont deseve nothing, you pice of shit, fuck spain, fuck you... Etc

Many screenshot you shouting that in game, or .. Aaah, just jokes, true.

Not talking to anyone more. When i think you are reformed, you start to harass my coutry and myself again

Also if your dead at top, i want those earrings for everybody, dude. Xd
Skrillex#5409

royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Skrillex wrote:No, you dont make jokes equall.

Fuck you spanish mystical llama herder, all spanish are trash , you dont deseve nothing, you pice of shit, fuck spain, fuck you... Etc

Many screenshot you shouting that in game, or .. Aaah, just jokes, true.

Not talking to anyone more. When i think you are reformed, you start to harass my coutry and myself again
Impossible! It was Kika saying, he is Catalonian. <lol> I love my Spanish friends in Hz in REQ! You're angry because hardly any Spanish wants to play with you... I see why now..
Fenerous

Post by Fenerous »

They should just add them with a cursed property. To include those grand fathered in or get rid of “all” of them. Use them at your own risk or not use them at all. Right now Alvin just sounds like the GMs are favoring him. Xylol armor and 3 mod earrings?
royal kapero2 likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Alvin wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote: He said these are legal because some GM didn't care to remove them and said OK, you can have 'em
They are a grand-fathered item.
Doesn’t change that they are illegal and should be deleted.
Fenerous likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I like how Alvin/Paweł tries to trash talk Xavier about ruining the server everytime he has a chance but at the same time won't stop using his cheated armor.. But hey, he was the one that ruined the server with launching the new clothing line, I only use those clothes! :P