Properties on Earrings/necklaces

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

Re: Properties on Earrings/necklaces

Post by royal kapero2 »

Expand guardzone to everywhere, and when you see a red on screen you can guard whack him anytime, and If he dies he loses all insured/blessed items and his houses are dropped
Make a rend tameable and it should take one slot and 0 taming to control
Increase fc/fcr cap to 8/12
Make orny and hotm with 4 fc and 6 fcr, so you can cap fc/fcr with two items
Give ecru 1000% ep and increase server's cap to 1000%, so conflag can kill you with one tick
If you mortal someone, the duration never ends and you have to make another character
Paint blood of your enemies with darkside
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

8-) Are these game breaking?
Discord: Amish#1299
Josh

Post by Josh »

Fuck modded earrings. Our suits are already near perfection, we don’t need that stupid shit. That’s not how you preserve balance on a server.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Josh wrote:Fuck modded earrings. Our suits are already near perfection, we don’t need that stupid shit. That’s not how you preserve balance on a server.
Definitely not as perfect as OSI suits currently. :P

I agree let the server rares be and make the necro earrings unequipable or movable false in a bank box, if they exist.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tetra
Demise Administrator

Post by Tetra »

Just dropping this off, don't mind me.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190206-183633~2.png
Screenshot_20190206-183633~2.png (69.65 KiB) Viewed 3105 times
Tetra
UOGamers: Demise - Game Master

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOGamers: Demise.
Alvin, Spok, alllex and 2 others like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Ajani wrote:quotation for notification
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Fenerous

Post by Fenerous »

Old bug that seems to have been exploited and yet at least one set still exists and is being used in pvp. Delete them or allow people to obtain them.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Amish Hammer wrote:Image

8-) Are these game breaking?

Hey i have same :D
Attachments
bonejevel.png
bonejevel.png (7.04 KiB) Viewed 3035 times
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Amish Hammer likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Tetra wrote:Just dropping this off, don't mind me.

Cool. So we decided to leave bugged items in the game?

Sweet! Cool ! Good plan! If I owned them I bet they are deleted but bc it’s Alvin and likely someone in hz (will/pumpkin) it’s all good? Oh wait! Is it GM Mb??? Thay def makes sense why they aren’t gone :)
alllex and Bad Religion like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Yeah, the same guys from "REQ" cried over me teleporting through bugged swamp at Deceit spawn but they demand their bugged items to exist! One bug got fixed, but another isn't!
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Tetra wrote:Just dropping this off, don't mind me.
Yet cant put in the real version of trapped crates because "it's a bug" or taming checks that are osi bc "it's a bug"
Bama and alllex like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

royal kapero2 wrote:Yeah, the same guys from "REQ" cried over me teleporting through bugged swamp at Deceit spawn but they demand their bugged items to exist! One bug got fixed, but another isn't!

Actually we got your bugged fixed ... just like we got wildfire fixed ....

Kvg only guild to ask for a fair playing field ...no wonder we have no staff members :(
Josh likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:Yeah, the same guys from "REQ" cried over me teleporting through bugged swamp at Deceit spawn but they demand their bugged items to exist! One bug got fixed, but another isn't!
Oh that was me who got that fixed. I did a video on osi and demise to show the bug and that it doesn’t work on osi :)
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Yeah, but I exposed myself to REQs first.. I had a high ping while 10 of them were chasing me, so I did it kinda clumsily and I've seen their party map how 10 of them were solving that puzzle at Neira for 30 minutes and trying to find me. LOL
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:Yeah, but I exposed myself to REQs first.. I had a high ping while 10 of them chased me down, so I did it kinda clumsy and I've seen their party map how 10 of them were solving this puzzle at Neira for 30 minutes trying to find me. LOL
Me and someone else figured it out, we saw Anthony and some hz use it, and we ended up figuring it out and reported it immediately. It’s a stupid fucking bug.