Properties on Earrings/necklaces

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: Properties on Earrings/necklaces

Post by The Silvertiger »

Fenerous wrote:They should just add them with a cursed property. To include those grand fathered in or get rid of “all” of them. Use them at your own risk or not use them at all. Right now Alvin just sounds like the GMs are favoring him. Xylol armor and 3 mod earrings?
That is probably the best solution. Make them cursed so they sit on Alvin's shelf of goodies.

There are many server rare items on Demise and OSI.

If you make an adjustment to these earrings, I say make the same adjustment to crafted HCI shields. Whether it be deletion or cursing. Then make the same adjustment to all items/pets. If it can't be cursed, such as a pet, make it unusable, such as a statue for a prepatch pet. .
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

There seems to be a long list of items to be deleated hehe.
And the no longer legal castles ( placed too close to a tree or a gravestone) or... malas castle keeps ... should these be taken down...

As for x's leftovers... i stated my opinion many times. By all means clean the server of them.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

As to houses.. Dude, you shouldn't speak on this matter, you kick people out of your guild over house placement brawls, L-O-L -> see Ajani/Loverboy..
The Silvertiger and LEAD like this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

royal kapero2 wrote:As to houses.. Dude, you shouldn't speak on this matter, you kick people out of your guild over house placement brawls, L-O-L -> see Ajani/Loverboy..
Sounds like i am exectly the person to speak abaut them then.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Alvin wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:As to houses.. Dude, you shouldn't speak on this matter, you kick people out of your guild over house placement brawls, L-O-L -> see Ajani/Loverboy..
Sounds like i am exectly the person to speak abaut them then.
Right. Start from deleting your 20 houses, what's the point of asking your brother that doesnt play here or your internet friends to hold them, imagine how you would help the server by letting new players to place plots.. Server killer!
The Silvertiger

I agree. It's pretty selfish of yourself to have 20 houses whether someone is holding them or not. People like you are why Amish is still looking for Thalador.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

666A2A12-6E1D-4266-802A-175BBF6A7490.jpeg
666A2A12-6E1D-4266-802A-175BBF6A7490.jpeg (53.8 KiB) Viewed 2752 times
Amish Hammer likes this.
The Silvertiger

Anthony File wrote:666A2A12-6E1D-4266-802A-175BBF6A7490.jpeg
Lies
Selling List & Vendor

Alvin

Post by Alvin »

The Silvertiger wrote: Lies
There used to be an unconfirmed gossip about pumpkin / william having something like that.
~Gustave Flaubert
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Alvin wrote:
There used to be an unconfirmed gossip about pumpkin / william having something like that.

They are totally two different people with their own characters, houses, banks and items, so it was about William or Pumpkin wearing it/having in chest? I mean one ear/a half of chest was Pumpkin's but the other was Wills? Or maybe Spok and Billy? Or maybe it was a ring or a pair gloves? Was it Demise or your LEGO world? You are always so precise with spreading your bullshit. Too bad you are precise with placing houses everywhere then using guildies to hold them for you or being precise with pricing your items when you want to sell them for cash.

I don't mind that you are doing that but you often appear as a hypocritical player accusing Hzs or other groups while you look way worse with your stuff.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Law is not working backwards.
So gg :)

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Shallan wrote:Law is not working backwards.
GG?
Do you congratulate yourself for being not bright?

You and Alvin/Paweł keep refering to one topic (FREE LES STROUD) and it seems that you both failed to comprehend the subject. It's not about the house was illegally placed (wouldn't be placed again If it got demolished) but because it started blocking an important path(from a view of GM). Tell me If walking to a gravestone is your significant path? I mean you both used to die to me everyday, until you stopped going to Fel.
Alvin wrote:There seems to be a long list of items to be deleated hehe.
And the no longer legal castles ( placed too close to a tree or a gravestone) or... malas castle keeps ... should these be taken down...
The Silvertiger

Alvin wrote:
The existence, or rather the past existence, of an earring with +100 necro isn't what I am referencing. I am referencing that File has seen them or if they possibly still exist. If Eos indeed told you that your earrings were the last with looted mods [which I doubt,] then wouldn't it be just as easy for her to find these +100 necro earrings? I'm pretty sure that if pumpkin or will had them they wouldn't show File, as his mouth flaps too much.
Last edited by The Silvertiger on February 6th, 2019, 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Selling List & Vendor

Shallan

Post by Shallan »

royal kapero2 wrote:
GG?

You and Alvin/Paweł keep refering to one topic (FREE LES STROUD) and it seems that you both failed to comprehend the subject. It's not about the house was illegally placed (wouldn't be placed again If it got demolished) but because it started blocking an important path(from a view of GM). Tell me If walking to a gravestone is your significant path? I mean you both used to die to me everyday, until you stopped going to Fel.
Yeah u are so smart and u have problems with reading ? Or what? its a common rule that law is not working backwards, ahhh and when i was referening to smth?

No u dont need to answer cause i dont care about it.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Shallan wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:
GG?

Yeah u are so smart and u have problems with reading ? Or what? its a common rule that law is not working backwards, ahhh and when i was referening to smth?

No u dont need to answer cause i dont care about it.
Excellent reply. :) Aye, It's not working backwards but when it starts blocking the passage, like the guy did there in the free les stroud thread, it's not backwards, it's called present. I assumed you refer to that thread because that's the only case of Staff intervering with illegaly placed houses before the fix, so obviously you must base your lies on this to save your earrings, or you shout: If you delete his earrings, delete houses too! For no reason and you are just being silly.

That's why you are wrong when you participate in your friend's comparison saying houses and earrings are equally and both or none should be deleted. You're wrong I told you already why earrings should be deleted, and houses not.
Last edited by royal kapero2 on February 6th, 2019, 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.