Properties on Earrings/necklaces

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: Properties on Earrings/necklaces

Post by The Silvertiger »

royal kapero2 wrote:
Alvin wrote: What issues arden ?
That no one asked yet about making those earrings darkside-able.
Monk robes first earrings later
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

I'm pretty sure they removed the name from all old Charlie, xylol armor. Those pieces have passed a few hands. Be similar to one day you missing an orny (acquired through trade) and being told, "yeah some staff member that's been gone 5 years created that and even though it's changed multiple hands, you ended up with it. Sucks to be you". That would be a total bullshit scenario as would losing a 5mod you happened to purchase, that happened to be staff created.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Mister Pink wrote:I'm pretty sure they removed the name from all old Charlie, xylol armor. Those pieces have passed a few hands. Be similar to one day you missing an orny (acquired through trade) and being told, "yeah some staff member that's been gone 5 years created that and even though it's changed multiple hands, you ended up with it. Sucks to be you". That would be a total bullshit scenario as would losing a 5mod you happened to purchase, that happened to be staff created.
I'm guessing the characters Charlie and Xylol were deleted either by normal means or other. When players were obtaining them most didn't know that Homer was Xavier and Helena was Athena. Tbh, I'm sure a certain former staff member of Hz gave me modded armor when I asked him to burn kits for me, or did he volunteer[ I don't remember. ] I do know that I no longer have those items and they probably don't exist anymore. Those years were interesting. I think Xavier had the philosophy of keep your friends close and your enemies closer engrained in his soul. I was actually in his pvm guild with like 2-3 other people. Which makes me now wonder if they might have been staff seeing as how later they joined hz and there's no doubt that hz has had at least a couple of staff on board if not currently. I would be curious to see if certain players were active during the mining cart incident.

TL;DR random Silvertiger musings about the past.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Alvin likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Hope they don't delete my necklace
Attachments
My Necklace.png
My Necklace.png (116.59 KiB) Viewed 3087 times
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Ajani wrote:Hope they don't delete my necklace
Not blessed
Not insured
Not cursed
Not in alphabetical order
Not a good troll attempt
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

Bama wrote:
Not blessed
Not insured
Not cursed
Not a good troll attempt
not a fake necklace :P
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Bama wrote:
Not blessed
Not insured
Not cursed
Not a good troll attempt
Not Fake tho :/
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Bama wrote:
Not blessed
Not insured
Not cursed
Not a good troll attempt
I will show you the necklace in game if you want me to

Casting is shit
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

So many soy boys in one place, and this SHIT shouldn't occupy our attention. I used this thread to make Alvin sad by contributing my two sorry Silvertiger's cents and let his earrings vanish. Enough of it, I'd rather join Hz again and watch how Vitek is pretending that he PvPs, while I harvest 100% of the kills. It's called democracy, you get kills, he receives rights to appear on Forums and trash talk about the battle I won. But let's put things in order, either modify Occlo or fix the whole Felucca (explain please, If it is tomorrow?). The story is I am the best unless some evil omen happens and I get killed and I lose. 1410 is the best(unless we get decimated because we mess around) and I can release some cool shit tomorrow but there must be f*cks given. I am convinced that together we can reach an agreement.
The Silvertiger and Ajani like this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

royal kapero2 wrote:So many soy boys in one place, and this SHIT shouldn't occupy our attention. I used this thread to make Alvin sad by contributing my two sorry Silvertiger's cents and let his earrings vanish. Enough of it, I'd rather join Hz again and watch how Vitek is pretending that he PvPs, while I harvest 100% of the kills. It's called democracy, you get kills, he receives rights to appear on Forums and trash talk about the battle I won. But let's put things in order, either modify Occlo or fix the whole Felucca (explain please, If it is tomorrow?). The story is I am the best unless some evil omen happens and I get killed and I lose. 1410 is the best(unless we get decimated because we mess around) and I can release some cool shit tomorrow but there must be f*cks given. I am convinced that together we can reach an agreement.
Here is my offer, OSI casting for the over world of felluca and Demise casting for the dungeons of felluca

Casting is shit
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Ajani wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:So many soy boys in one place, and this SHIT shouldn't occupy our attention. I used this thread to make Alvin sad by contributing my two sorry Silvertiger's cents and let his earrings vanish. Enough of it, I'd rather join Hz again and watch how Vitek is pretending that he PvPs, while I harvest 100% of the kills. It's called democracy, you get kills, he receives rights to appear on Forums and trash talk about the battle I won. But let's put things in order, either modify Occlo or fix the whole Felucca (explain please, If it is tomorrow?). The story is I am the best unless some evil omen happens and I get killed and I lose. 1410 is the best(unless we get decimated because we mess around) and I can release some cool shit tomorrow but there must be f*cks given. I am convinced that together we can reach an agreement.
Here is my offer, OSI casting for the over world of felluca and Demise casting for the dungeons of felluca
Think you just lost the right to have an opinion
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Bad Religion wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Epi!.png
Epi!.png (8.87 KiB) Viewed 3029 times

Casting is shit
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:
Ajani wrote: Here is my offer, OSI casting for the over world of felluca and Demise casting for the dungeons of felluca
Epi!.png
who is dat?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Bama wrote:
Not blessed
Not insured
Not cursed
Not a good troll attempt
Even if he had it, it would make zero difference on someone like ajani.
Bama likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:Here is my offer, OSI casting for the over world of felluca and Demise casting for the dungeons of felluca
Nah, it should be a consistent implementation of casting (either one) in Feluccia. They can keep trammel ruleset as demise casting, it doesn’t really matter. But the only way pvp works is if casting is consistent.