doom safe room

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
arcane

doom safe room

Post by arcane »

there has been somebody in there for atleast the last 3 days. must be running some kind of script farming something called "dark guardian". anybody know why, do they drop something good?
DISCORD "arcane #1674"
hrs024

Re: doom safe room

Post by hrs024 »

arcane wrote:there has been somebody in there for atleast the last 3 days. must be running some kind of script farming something called "dark guardian". anybody know why, do they drop something good?
necro reagents, fame/karma and gold i think? and demon bones for gold skulls
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

arcane wrote:there has been somebody in there for atleast the last 3 days. must be running some kind of script farming something called "dark guardian". anybody know why, do they drop something good?
Please be more specific. If they are in the dark guardian room they are attempting to farm daemon bones. If they are in the what's typical called "doom safe room" or gauntlet "safe room" that contains Nix there's no telling what they are doing.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
arcane

Post by arcane »

no not gauntlet, its the safe room behind the skull candle
DISCORD "arcane #1674"
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Please be more specific. If they are in the dark guardian room they are attempting to farm daemon bones. If they are in the what's typical called "doom safe room" or gauntlet "safe room" that contains Nix there's no telling what they are doing.
dark guardians dont spawn in gauntlet...
The Silvertiger

[*]
arcane wrote:no not gauntlet, its the safe room behind the skull candle
Can you post a picture?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

hrs024 wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
dark guardians dont spawn in gauntlet...
He wasn't specific. For all we know from the original post he could have been saying dark guardian ingame. There's no safe room outside of gauntlet. And even the safe room in gauntlet isn't safe.
Selling List & Vendor

hrs024 likes this.
arcane

Post by arcane »

can try a post pic if I can figure out how, you can see them from scull candle. they are there now. looking at them as we speak
DISCORD "arcane #1674"
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

arcane wrote:can try a post pic if I can figure out how, you can see them from scull candle. they are there now. looking at them as we speak
i told you in my first post what they are good for... first reply answers your question
arcane

Post by arcane »

hrs024 wrote:
arcane wrote:can try a post pic if I can figure out how, you can see them from scull candle. they are there now. looking at them as we speak
i told you in my first post what they are good for... first reply answers your question
and I believe you, I was replying to other posters
DISCORD "arcane #1674"
Ajax

Post by Ajax »

I dont know about demise because i dont do treasure maps here, but on osi level 1 2 3 treasure maps drop every time on the guardians in that room.
If it works the same as osi, They spawn two for every player, NPC, pet, or summons in the room.
I summon 4 feys, pet, me = 12 Dark Guardians per spawn, So bones and maps add up fast.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

He's doing it for bones
Arden

Post by Arden »

Dark guardian has a decent loot back.

Guy needs to be banned but sadly goes unnoticed at times. Page in the game about the player