houses

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
arcane

houses

Post by arcane »

just checked out the facebook page and saw a post that touches on what happened to me. this person said that he logged into his accounts to refresh them and his houses were gone. if accounts are still good how do the houses go away. that person said they were done with uo because of that, I said the same thing when it happened a few years back, I decided to try playing again around Christmas but was wondering if this has happened to many people, just curious how that happens.
DISCORD "arcane #1674"
Made In Quebec

Re: houses

Post by Made In Quebec »

After 3 month of not logging in your account they become inactive, and start the decay process of your houses.

If you log in before they fall, it will refresh your account and the houses.

Even if your account is inactive, and your houses fall, it does not mean that your account is purged.

From what I understand, accounts are not really getting purge anymore, meaning that you can log in on your account after 2 year inactivity.... your account will be fine but your house will be poof
Valkyrie and Ajani like this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Also, not sure if logging in during server wars counts
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Ajani likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

april0395 wrote:Also, not sure if logging in during server wars counts
It does not
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit