Nerf casting and remove pets in Occlo? :D :D

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bad Religion

Re: Nerf casting and remove pets in Occlo? :D :D

Post by Bad Religion »

Loler wrote:Yeah so triggered. I'm sure you talked to alot of people considering the only people who had a winning record vs me in pure mage duels was Paith cal and Lego.
wish I had a better computer and internet and cared enough to practice 5xing, that used to be my favorite thing to do in UO but this server has ruined me
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:Yeah so triggered. I'm sure you talked to alot of people considering the only people who had a winning record vs me in pure mage duels was Paith cal and Lego.
Im triggered? Guess so breh.
Yea, I mean they werent talking about you're dueling, bc it's not 2005. But ye breh. I guess you're the last person who cares about dueling left lol. Also, you are better at dueling than me, I'm cool with it.
Arden

Post by Arden »

So angry morto.... chill man you just playing runuo and your still a superstar!
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

morto plays less than you arden
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Morto cant that good, he couldnt kill me 1v1 while josh n havoc slaughter his teammates.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vander Nars wrote:Morto cant that good, he couldnt kill me 1v1 while josh n havoc slaughter his teammates.
You're just better than chad :]
Loler

Post by Loler »

Vander Nars wrote:
Arden wrote:
Loler wrote:Wanna talk about past fights why did chad die 1vs 5 to me then when my team showed up you guys lost 5v5. Oh that's right we only count your wins i forgot. You always say "this doesn't matter but this does" i offered pure mage duels with un scripted casting and u refuse because you know who wins. It's all good. The reason i choose 1v1 fights is because it's a show of skill not depending on another player to carry you. But i understand if you know every mage in kvgs loses pure mage demise osi casting to me. All good i think 2 of your guys got a single win on me out of 20+ duels each. And most people who played osi back when i did know better then to try and speak down on the level of player I was then as well. But nice try.
Tell
Me
More
About
Demise
Duels
I really wanna hear about how good loler is at using weapon specs and poisoning in his pure mage duels.
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 17&t=26678

offer stands ill 1 vs 1 anyone pure mage osi casting with pure mage rules. no one in kvg will accept even for free.

@josh your boy said triggered not me i was just laughing at him

dang 3 vs 1 on forums u guys still tripping over each other.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Josh

Post by Josh »

I dont pay attention to what my guildies write before i post. As per dueling osi, when they announce it's getting released, I'll come duel some more, until then I don't see the point of dueling on a sloppy version of osi casting (had the same view on pest 2.0).
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Arden wrote:
Tell
Me
More
About
Demise
Duels
I really wanna hear about how good loler is at using weapon specs and poisoning in his pure mage duels.
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 17&t=26678

offer stands ill 1 vs 1 anyone pure mage osi casting with pure mage rules. no one in kvg will accept even for free.

@josh your boy said triggered not me i was just laughing at him

dang 3 vs 1 on forums u guys still tripping over each other.
Still waiting to hear about that weapon specs and poisoning, I dont think u know what a pure mage duel is.
Loler

Post by Loler »

im still trying to figure out what you are talking about poisoning and wep specs. for one i dont use a tactics mage in pits at all in any form on demise. and i dont use poisoning in pure mage duels.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Duque likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

I think might’ve mistaken you for Logan tbh lol
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Josh wrote:I think might’ve mistaken you for Logan tbh lol
naw, im talking about that retard using poison in duels and talking shit about being good. yet he never plays his mage in the field cause he would die instantly.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Vander Nars wrote:
Josh wrote:I think might’ve mistaken you for Logan tbh lol
naw, im talking about that retard using poison in duels and talking shit about being good. yet he never plays his mage in the field cause he would die instantly.
O on demise casting
Loler

Post by Loler »

Yes i play a poisoner in non pure mage fights with the demises current casting. however if anyone wants to go pure mage with osi casting let me know oh wait... thats right no one in your guild can win more then 1 fight vs me in pure mage fights with osi casting.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Arden

Post by Arden »

duel me on "demise osi" bros....

I haven't dueled since AOS on REAL osi. Not this garbage. And ill repeat...I was a top dueler on REAL osi. Why should I give a shit what you do on demise 10+ years after I stopped dueling.

Stop being so angry man. You are a runuo superstar on demise with like 10 total pvpers.