Nerf casting and remove pets in Occlo? :D :D

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

Nerf casting and remove pets in Occlo? :D :D

Post by royal kapero2 »

So I don't watch duels in which you can out-speed a harm/ma-fb spam with gheals and those duels last for ten minutes till one of the guy says "wait, no mana"

Loler

Re: Nerf casting and remove pets in Occlo? :D :D

Post by Loler »

with nerfed casting its much easier to gheal
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Duque, Legacy and Ajani like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Its much easier to interrupt spells ..
Loler

Post by Loler »

actually with current casting it is much easier to interrupt gheal with cycling spells. Although you wouldnt know because you dont play mage.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

You are wrong because he wouldn't hold a button and would fizzle when making so many attempts. He is clearly not moving and just casting gheals, while the HZ guy switches from ma-fb to harm and poison occasionally.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Yea, loler is wrong about disrupting.
DG

Post by DG »

Looks Error Lord had protection on.

Under OSI casting,dexxers' disruptive ability will become very powerful.By then,they can not only disarm and riding wipe against archers,but also disrupt spells a lot.Dexxers will likely possess the best control ability of all templates.
Legacy likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

might be a dumb question, but im curious and i dont pvp. Why does the majority of pvpers use magery over melee? its it because a 100% hit rate? Or is it just easier to setup or something?
Discord: Amish#1299
DG

Post by DG »

A quick answer.Mage is always the META.
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

Yup, as warrior player, the super speed cast made them very hard to kill, spellweaving, chiv , magery, necro... You also cant run 9 tiles at the same time mages cast - evil-para-efields, meanwhile poisoning still not working, gg on sports :D
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Loler

Post by Loler »

Josh wrote:Yea, loler is wrong about disrupting.
Actually im not. I didn't say it was harder to heal currently. I said it was harder to get a gheal off with current casting then with osi casting. I can gheal between most people's ma fireball spam with osi casting u can't gheal through demise casting ma fireball without disrupting the fireball and forcing them to double cast ma. I'd ask if you wanted to fight on either version of casting 1v1 but we know the outcome of that.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:
Actually im not. I didn't say it was harder to heal currently. I said it was harder to get a gheal off with current casting then with osi casting. I can gheal between most people's ma fireball spam with osi casting u can't gheal through demise casting ma fireball without disrupting the fireball and forcing them to double cast ma. I'd ask if you wanted to fight on either version of casting 1v1 but we know the outcome of that.
Don’t know why you’re talking trash, we both know the field fighting is the only thing that matters buddy, It ain’t 2005, I didn’t get the practice back then, I started “osi dueling” in 2017, you got the head start. Let’s be real you’re just another archer buddy, don’t let your suit get to your head. We’ve had a 3v3, you couldn’t kill Vander. So calm down pal.

It’s just as hard to get off a gheal on a fb/ma on current demise osi casting bc the timing is fucked up, if someone is doing the timing right. Same with ma spam On osi casting (on demise casting you can get the gheal during a ma spam, can’t do it on demise osi casting without a disrupt). You’re basing what you’re saying on a script vs a person with demise casting while you’re basing your “osi” casting knowledge off a bunch of people who were switching from demise/scripting to adjusting to basically 1/5 osi casting, so most people didn’t have the right timing. You do the same thing in both sets of casting disrupt one of the fireballs and gheal.

It’s cool though, I don’t really care, I barely play this shit casting server anyhow.
Vander Nars likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Josh wrote:
Loler wrote:
Don’t know why you’re talking trash, we both know the field fighting is the only thing that matters buddy, It ain’t 2005, I didn’t get the practice back then, I started “osi dueling” in 2017, you got the head start. Let’s be real you’re just another archer buddy, don’t let your suit get to your head. We’ve had a 3v3, you couldn’t kill Vander. So calm down pal.

It’s just as hard to get off a gheal on a fb/ma on current demise osi casting bc the timing is fucked up, if someone is doing the timing right. Same with ma spam On osi casting (on demise casting you can get the gheal during a ma spam, can’t do it on demise osi casting without a disrupt). You’re basing what you’re saying on a script vs a person with demise casting while you’re basing your “osi” casting knowledge off a bunch of people who were switching from demise/scripting to adjusting to basically 1/5 osi casting, so most people didn’t have the right timing. You do the same thing in both sets of casting disrupt one of the fireballs and gheal.

It’s cool though, I don’t really care, I barely play this shit casting server anyhow.
ROFL, eat shit loler!
Arden

Post by Arden »

Morto acts hard on Demise but was another nobody on osi...
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Vander Nars wrote:
Josh wrote:
Loler wrote: Actually im not. I didn't say it was harder to heal currently. I said it was harder to get a gheal off with current casting then with osi casting. I can gheal between most people's ma fireball spam with osi casting u can't gheal through demise casting ma fireball without disrupting the fireball and forcing them to double cast ma. I'd ask if you wanted to fight on either version of casting 1v1 but we know the outcome of that.

ROFL, eat shit loler!
Josh and Vander on 2 Accounts? :D LOL :D :mrgreen:

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.