Nerf casting and remove pets in Occlo? :D :D

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Loler

Re: Nerf casting and remove pets in Occlo? :D :D

Post by Loler »

Wanna talk about past fights why did chad die 1vs 5 to me then when my team showed up you guys lost 5v5. Oh that's right we only count your wins i forgot. You always say "this doesn't matter but this does" i offered pure mage duels with un scripted casting and u refuse because you know who wins. It's all good. The reason i choose 1v1 fights is because it's a show of skill not depending on another player to carry you. But i understand if you know every mage in kvgs loses pure mage demise osi casting to me. All good i think 2 of your guys got a single win on me out of 20+ duels each. And most people who played osi back when i did know better then to try and speak down on the level of player I was then as well. But nice try.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Duque and Ajani like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Loler wrote:Wanna talk about past fights why did chad die 1vs 5 to me then when my team showed up you guys lost 5v5. Oh that's right we only count your wins i forgot. You always say "this doesn't matter but this does" i offered pure mage duels with un scripted casting and u refuse because you know who wins. It's all good. The reason i choose 1v1 fights is because it's a show of skill not depending on another player to carry you. But i understand if you know every mage in kvgs loses pure mage demise osi casting to me. All good i think 2 of your guys got a single win on me out of 20+ duels each. And most people who played osi back when i did know better then to try and speak down on the level of player I was then as well. But nice try.
Tell
Me
More
About
Demise
Duels
Loler

Post by Loler »

1v5
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Loler

Post by Loler »

Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I must say that it was a coincidence, your path was blocked by a mage in blue robe, therefore you stopped and fired the shot.. This kill didn't expose only your skill but the fact the guy starts running at 20%.. The guy chad died to my conflag once 1 vs 3.. and I did fire 0 shots, I think he doesn't watch his health very often, and doesn't care to push even If he has low health. He would be a fair dueler, never offscreening (before he offscreens, he dies). In my opinion you were following him and wouldn't stop like this to fire a shot but something made you stop. Lucky kills with archer happens all the time especially in tight places with a crossbow in hand. I would worry about your guild mage not paying attention and that you were not asking for crossheals..
Arden

Post by Arden »

Don’t be so triggered morto. You are still are superstar on runuo
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Amish Hammer wrote:might be a dumb question, but im curious and i dont pvp. Why does the majority of pvpers use magery over melee? its it because a 100% hit rate? Or is it just easier to setup or something?
It's because dexxers are nearly useless now.. They hardly disturb miniheals/gheals with ninjitsu spells, melee weapons abilities, so people ended up playing archers with mortal, this special ability doesn't care If a mage is disturbed, even If the mage casts remove curse, the archer is able to re-mortal or stun by staying in range of 10 tiles. And If a melee would fight an archer, the melee would had trouble staying in range of 1 tile, because he would die to conflagration potion, therefore fixing pets is a must. Or even If the melee would block the archer's bandages with bleeding special ability, the greater heal potion from alchemy+50% ep would compensate the lack of bandages.

Sadly GM's don't want to see this side of the coin and the fact that people move faster with teleports than those that run on mounts in full gallop is even more frustrating.

A funny fact: I think Demise has invented a new special ability - moving concussion blow. Just play the script to catch people that are located a few screens away with low health. A recipe for being successful pvper.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Shallan wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Josh wrote: Don’t know why you’re talking trash, we both know the field fighting is the only thing that matters buddy, It ain’t 2005, I didn’t get the practice back then, I started “osi dueling” in 2017, you got the head start. Let’s be real you’re just another archer buddy, don’t let your suit get to your head. We’ve had a 3v3, you couldn’t kill Vander. So calm down pal.

It’s just as hard to get off a gheal on a fb/ma on current demise osi casting bc the timing is fucked up, if someone is doing the timing right. Same with ma spam On osi casting (on demise casting you can get the gheal during a ma spam, can’t do it on demise osi casting without a disrupt). You’re basing what you’re saying on a script vs a person with demise casting while you’re basing your “osi” casting knowledge off a bunch of people who were switching from demise/scripting to adjusting to basically 1/5 osi casting, so most people didn’t have the right timing. You do the same thing in both sets of casting disrupt one of the fireballs and gheal.

It’s cool though, I don’t really care, I barely play this shit casting server anyhow.
ROFL, eat shit loler!
Josh and Vander on 2 Accounts? :D LOL :D :mrgreen:
wut? nah it was me, havoc, vander vs loler, germ and anthony
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:Wanna talk about past fights why did chad die 1vs 5 to me then when my team showed up you guys lost 5v5. Oh that's right we only count your wins i forgot. You always say "this doesn't matter but this does" i offered pure mage duels with un scripted casting and u refuse because you know who wins. It's all good. The reason i choose 1v1 fights is because it's a show of skill not depending on another player to carry you. But i understand if you know every mage in kvgs loses pure mage demise osi casting to me. All good i think 2 of your guys got a single win on me out of 20+ duels each. And most people who played osi back when i did know better then to try and speak down on the level of player I was then as well. But nice try.
Who's talking about chad?
1v1s duels don't make you good at field fighting, any decent player knows you can be a monster in duels and shit in the field, all dueling is about is timing disrupts/heals. Field fighting is the only thing that matters because the only situation there is an objective in.
I don't refuse duels bc you'll beat me, idc if I lose duels as i said buddy i started dueling like 5 months before fighting you. I don't practice that casting bc it's inaccurate and I don't want to practice a casting I'm not going to get.
And lol @the getting carried comment, I don't get carried in the field, if you're such a good player you'd recognize that.
I know a few osi players from back then that "speak down on the level of player" you are. Also, I'm not the one who started talking shit, you did buddy.
jaasso likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Josh wrote: wut? nah it was me, havoc, vander vs loler, germ and anthony
So it was loler vs havoc with 2 meatshields each. Nice.

I think we should DS casting.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote: wut? nah it was me, havoc, vander vs loler, germ and anthony
So it was loler vs havoc with 2 meatshields each. Nice.

I think we should DS casting.
:]
Loler

Post by Loler »

Yeah so triggered. I'm sure you talked to alot of people considering the only people who had a winning record vs me in pure mage duels was Paith cal and Lego.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Bad Religion likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Arden wrote:
Tell
Me
More
About
Demise
Duels
I really wanna hear about how good loler is at using weapon specs and poisoning in his pure mage duels.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Josh wrote:
Who's talking about chad?
1v1s duels don't make you good at field fighting, any decent player knows you can be a monster in duels and shit in the field, all dueling is about is timing disrupts/heals. Field fighting is the only thing that matters because the only situation there is an objective in.
I don't refuse duels bc you'll beat me, idc if I lose duels as i said buddy i started dueling like 5 months before fighting you. I don't practice that casting bc it's inaccurate and I don't want to practice a casting I'm not going to get.
And lol @the getting carried comment, I don't get carried in the field, if you're such a good player you'd recognize that.
I know a few osi players from back then that "speak down on the level of player" you are. Also, I'm not the one who started talking shit, you did buddy.
Loler uses poison skill on his dueling char to cheese a win, im not sure why he is even acting like he is good.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Shallan wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Josh wrote: Don’t know why you’re talking trash, we both know the field fighting is the only thing that matters buddy, It ain’t 2005, I didn’t get the practice back then, I started “osi dueling” in 2017, you got the head start. Let’s be real you’re just another archer buddy, don’t let your suit get to your head. We’ve had a 3v3, you couldn’t kill Vander. So calm down pal.

It’s just as hard to get off a gheal on a fb/ma on current demise osi casting bc the timing is fucked up, if someone is doing the timing right. Same with ma spam On osi casting (on demise casting you can get the gheal during a ma spam, can’t do it on demise osi casting without a disrupt). You’re basing what you’re saying on a script vs a person with demise casting while you’re basing your “osi” casting knowledge off a bunch of people who were switching from demise/scripting to adjusting to basically 1/5 osi casting, so most people didn’t have the right timing. You do the same thing in both sets of casting disrupt one of the fireballs and gheal.

It’s cool though, I don’t really care, I barely play this shit casting server anyhow.
ROFL, eat shit loler!
Josh and Vander on 2 Accounts? :D LOL :D :mrgreen:
hes lucky i didnt bring all 4!