Please Stock Your Vendors.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: Please Stock Your Fuckin' Vendors.

Post by The Silvertiger »

MB wrote:I will do a match with Alvin's next public house drop.
What about someone else's?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
AR9221

Post by AR9221 »

Why would someone bother with the economy in a 15 years old server that never resets?
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Im not interested in going into any competition with you. Gold made with runic-making-bots working 24/7 that were never stopped as you were a GM.

By the way, I am not nearly as rich as most people think: couple valuable items acquired through years of systematic playing.
Last edited by Alvin on February 26th, 2019, 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
AR9221 and Tempest like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Alvin wrote:
Im not interested in going into any competition with you. Gold made with runic-making-bots working 24/7 that were never stopped as you were a GM.

By the way, I am not nearly as rich as most people think: couple valuable items acquired through years of systematic playing.

You Tellem' Alvin!
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

You lie to em Alvin!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

Alvin wrote:

System these nuts kid.

If you had the skill or knowledge to run 24/7 bots...

Sad you dont have any of those.