Cu exploit/bug

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bad Religion

Cu exploit/bug

Post by Bad Religion »

When can we expect this to be fixed?
Legacy likes this.
royal kapero2

Re: Cu exploit/bug

Post by royal kapero2 »

The Cus should move way slower, like they would be dead. This way:
- archers will be more vulnerable, running would cause an increased distance to their pet,
- melee won't get their path blocked by mounts, when hitting a dismounted opponent,
- mages won't fast teleport away with pet. They move faster on foot than mounted people. Right now mages can lose their pet, only If they move awfully fast with teleports, but if it's just fast teleports like running mounted people, it keeps following.

OR

They should have their HP accordingly to one's taming skill
(The max HP would be at minimum of taming skill that allows to control it).
Bad Religion likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The fix should be osi-like, which is probably slow down pets a little bit, and make the pet go on all stop when you die.
Bad Religion likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

This benefits large zergs and leaves the smaller group susceptible to bola spams and heavy dismounts.

Alchy archers don't have a chance now - pretty shitty that we dexxers have to change our temp to accommodate a server "fixed bug" - mages can still keep their temps and spam teleports to get away.

Just another excuse for mages to weaken archers because they are getting bullied out there.

My 2 cents.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Tempest wrote:This benefits large zergs and leaves the smaller group susceptible to bola spams and heavy dismounts.

Alchy archers don't have a chance now - pretty shitty that we dexxers have to change our temp to accommodate a server "fixed bug" - mages can still keep their temps and spam teleports to get away.

Just another excuse for mages to weaken archers because they are getting bullied out there.

My 2 cents.
I think this changed should've occurred with an osi casting change. But the idea was there was low vulnerability for alchy archers and they had highest dps/healing and best heal prevention for dexxers (i think mages have higher healing and dps on demise casting). They need a vulnerability, glass cannons should be glass cannons.
Its possible to fit alchemy but u have to work your suit around it. And the alternative "meta" will shift to ninja archer.

but i think this fix needed to happen after osi casting, when they make osi-serverwide, I think it'll be better for archer overall.

I described it to leo like this, the changes hopefully will be good in the long run but I think it'll be growing pains until we get to the final changes of osi being global. This change in my mind was intended to balance the nerf of mages with osi casting compared to archers, but with demise casting cu change sucks for archers, it only makes mages even more op. Hopefully osi goes global soon.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:This benefits large zergs and leaves the smaller group susceptible to bola spams and heavy dismounts.

My 2 cents.
http://www.uoguide.com/Animal_Form

Welcome to osi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:

My 2 cents.
http://www.uoguide.com/Animal_Form

Welcome to osi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey man - I don't know if you have heard yet, but this isn't OSI.

OSI is dogshit now.

I guess i'll stick to 1v1s :coffee:
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
LEAD likes this.