OSI and Demise

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Vander Nars

Re: OSI and Demise

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote:There is no point in trying to talk to these people BeserkerX, they are all cry baby bitches who cry when they dont get their way.
Sounds alot like you and alter ego to me.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Bad Religion wrote:Im so sick of people complaining about our complaining
Tell me more
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:
Ajani wrote:There is no point in trying to talk to these people BeserkerX, they are all cry baby bitches who cry when they dont get their way.
You got prollems bro you obsessed with me
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:OSI staff decided how OSI should be played, Demise staff used to decide how Demise should bt played but now KvG does. Dumb "mother fucker"
Description: Ajani complaining that staff is listening to us (even though it’s not just kvg) and him not getting his way.

interesting.
Vander Nars likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
You got prollems bro you obsessed with me
u wish someone would obsess over u lol
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Should be nicer to staff and they might be more interested in listening to everyones bitching. Lots of things need to get fixed, but they can be fixed at their own pace, just enjoy the game, its a 20+ year old game, itll have bugs and people will demand new things, but no need to rage when its not done when you want it.
:D continue the rage.
Discord: Amish#1299
The Silvertiger and DG like this.