Mortal change people are requesting

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tempest

Re: Mortal change people are requesting

Post by Tempest »

Bama wrote:
Grifo wrote:
Bama wrote:
Bad Grifo Bad

So no more co-op?

Co-op? With friends only!
Are you my friend, Bama? Say yes please! I love you!
Come here, popcorn and soda for us
:popcorn:

Always friends Grifo
Get married.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Do they allow polygamy in Canada?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Josh wrote:
Grifo wrote:
Josh wrote: Leeches I hope will get changed soon.
Fields aren’t required but it’d be an option to change them now
Explo pots were a bug on osi so never
Swing reload idk what the difference would be?

Fields need repair. Kill ppl with X fields is ridiculous. Old uo, X field is noob freeshard tactic, in osi pvp u can't kil anyone with x field.

Explo pots - damage range (radius) is wrong. Throwback is impossible in various positions. Delay between actions in osi is 1s, so u can't flood bombs equal in demise.

Swing reload and after swing of hit sucess is different in osi.
Oh you mean the cast middle field then spread out?
Explo change is good, yea just be more specific next time :p
Explain the swing please idk what the difference really is
I think ur experience in uo knew about all bugs of demise (osi differences).

Fields in osi build tile per tile. The middle first, milliseconds (0.5 maybe) appear other tile block (sides). So, the difficult to trap with xfield is very high.

Explopots have different bugs, but delay between actions allow combos (pb+explopot+conflag or paralyze explo+explopot2x+eb/fs) and flood pots (perfect to kill champs very fast in raids, but totally anti-pvp). The other big rule: when radius of explo pot damage hit u, u can throwback pot like defensive method. The demise system allow throw pot in positions out range to throwback.

Wanna balance pvp? Ajust:
1) Leechs.
2) Cast to all magic (Chival, necro, ninja, bushido) (in my 10 minutes tests I think the new cast is active magery only)
3) teleport and target relative enemy/friend/self (block or up delay between repeat cast)
4) bombs (explo pots)
5) fields (use osi system)
6) I need test but I think bola + teleport + dismount is bug too, I need check mechanism in osi.

Swing is difficult to explain because my English is limited. But u can't reset swing running, when ur equip other bow, need wait swing reload. Have more differences, but i don't know explain lol. Maybe other osi player can complete my informations.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Grifo wrote:
Josh wrote:
Grifo wrote:

Fields need repair. Kill ppl with X fields is ridiculous. Old uo, X field is noob freeshard tactic, in osi pvp u can't kil anyone with x field.

Explo pots - damage range (radius) is wrong. Throwback is impossible in various positions. Delay between actions in osi is 1s, so u can't flood bombs equal in demise.

Swing reload and after swing of hit sucess is different in osi.
Oh you mean the cast middle field then spread out?
Explo change is good, yea just be more specific next time :p
Explain the swing please idk what the difference really is
I think ur experience in uo knew about all bugs of demise (osi differences).

Fields in osi build tile per tile. The middle first, milliseconds (0.5 maybe) appear other tile block (sides). So, the difficult to trap with xfield is very high.

Explopots have different bugs, but delay between actions allow combos (pb+explopot+conflag or paralyze explo+explopot2x+eb/fs) and flood pots (perfect to kill champs very fast in raids, but totally anti-pvp). The other big rule: when radius of explo pot damage hit u, u can throwback pot like defensive method. The demise system allow throw pot in positions out range to throwback.

Wanna balance pvp? Ajust:
1) Leechs.
2) Cast to all magic (Chival, necro, ninja, bushido) (in my 10 minutes tests I think the new cast is active magery only)
3) teleport and target relative enemy/friend/self (block or up delay between repeat cast)
4) bombs (explo pots)
5) fields (use osi system)
6) I need test but I think bola + teleport + dismount is bug too, I need check mechanism in osi.

Swing is difficult to explain because my English is limited. But u can't reset swing running, when ur equip other bow, need wait swing reload. Have more differences, but i don't know explain lol. Maybe other osi player can complete my informations.
I don’t think it’s active magery only, I’ve disrupted chiv closed wounds on this casting before, couldn’t do that even if I was preloaded on demise.
I know of most of those (some are cool to change but not a priority yet for me, I think leeches (or mortal change) is #1 priority rn, then fields.
I was just asking clarification Bc the way you described them was general and could describe multiple different things so thank you for the explanation :)
But there are many many bugs (some small, some large) like evasion not working on necro spells, nerve strike can’t hit when someone is paralyzed.

Edit: hopefully it all gets changed though, that’d be cool, (Idk if having walls work properly like on osi would be good for balance though).