Mortal change people are requesting

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: Mortal change people are requesting

Post by The Silvertiger »

^
Found out mb's not trolling anymore decided to take up his mantle.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Frasier likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:Oh proved your opinion wrong again so deflect. What an ape
You tenuous grasp of the word “proved.”
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:Yeah spamming mortal 1v5 and 1v3 mate wouldn't be able go do that with a Dr or immunity.
Confused by what this means bc the sentence structure is retarded. Are you saying mortal spam is good for 1v5 1v3 and you wouldn’t be able to do that with diminishing returns or immunity?

If you’re saying you need mortal spam for 1v5s and 1v3s, then I don’t think you understand what the word “balanced” means. Balance discussions should be generally focused on even fights not outnumbered fights.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Josh wrote:
Loler wrote:Oh proved your opinion wrong again so deflect. What an ape
You tenuous grasp of the word “proved.”
Things you never actually responded to but “proved” me wrong apparently -
-120 skill for 50 damage deathstrike is op and dumb.
-no tactics requirements make book mages virtually useless (very little incentive to play them)

Then you deflected ignoring everything else after I said you mortal spammed, which was you used a fallacy to try to prove a point which (take a class on logic) isn’t how logic works and that they nerfed mortal in an era where it was significantly easier to heal through/cure mortal.

You focused on “I DONT MORTAL SPAM,” and avoided the discussion entirely. But yea man you “proved me wrong.” Aight, you don’t always mortal spam, I’ll concede that, it doesn’t matter to the overall discussionz then I stopped typing originally Bc I could see you were going just do some retarded shit and focus on some shit that didn’t matter in the overall discussion.

(Hint about argumentation and how it works: say “I don’t do that,” here’s an example then answer the rest of the discussion, don’t pretend I’m the one deflecting and you somehow proved me wrong dipshit, proving one small non-sequetor doesn’t mean your entire argument is true).
Last edited by Josh on April 1st, 2019, 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Theres a video of chad dieng 1v5 and a video of script dieing 1v3. I use 1 mortal to kill both players. I don't spam mortal the Dr won't have an affect on me it just doesn't belong in this era.

And im sorry you post 15 different posts plus im not on my computer to see every little thing you posted. He'll as i posted this message you posted the 3rd time in a row
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Look he's excited. Leave him alone about his Calvinistic posting issues.

Kind funny he criticizes you for focusing one thing and ignoring the rest of the post when he does the same thing all the time.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:Theres a video of chad dieng 1v5 and a video of script dieing 1v3. I use 1 mortal to kill both players. I don't spam mortal the Dr won't have an affect on me it just doesn't belong in this era.

And im sorry you post 15 different posts plus im not on my computer to see every little thing you posted. He'll as i posted this message you posted the 3rd time in a row
Lol, yet you’ve posted everytime, I’m on my phone too.
As per the 3 posts, 1 was 1 sentence, the 2nd was a clarifying question and the 3rd was just giving you reasons why you’re retarded for thinking you proved me wrong.

When you focus on things that aren’t related to the overall argument, that’s not proving someone wrong on the overall topic.

P.s. I conceded the you mortal spam thing (don’t care enough to watch videos or argue it), it doesn’t mean anything within the overall discussion.
Last edited by Josh on April 1st, 2019, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:Look he's excited. Leave him alone about his Calvinistic posting issues.

Kind funny he criticizes you for focusing one thing and ignoring the rest of the post when he does the same thing all the time.
Nah, that’s you dawg. Vitek complains I write walls, it’s bc I answer most if not every argument someone makes in a post.

Edit: focusing on one thing/ignoring others isn’t a problem if your main focus isn’t a non-sequetor, meaning it doesn’t relate to proving the main argument true.
Edit2: he legit said “I don’t mortal” then I trolled him and then he said “hah I proved you wrong again!” Like it mattered in the overall discussion and he had added any response to my most recent arguments.
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Look he's excited. Leave him alone about his Calvinistic posting issues.

Nah, that’s you, dawg. Vitek complains I write walls, it’s bc I answer most if not every argument someone makes in a post.

Edit: focusing on one thing/ignoring others isn’t a problem if your main focus isn’t a non-sequitur, meaning it doesn’t relate to proving the main argument true.
Edit2: he legit said “I don’t mortal” then I trolled him and then he said, “hah I proved you wrong again!” Like it mattered in the overall discussion and he had added any response to my most recent arguments.
Tbh, I think he's just trolling or he really is out in left field. I have had enough discussions with you and been annoyed by this very thing that I just gave up on talking to you, so yeah you do.
Selling List & Vendor

Grifo

Post by Grifo »

#Fixleechs
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:

Nah, that’s you, dawg. Vitek complains I write walls, it’s bc I answer most if not every argument someone makes in a post.

Edit: focusing on one thing/ignoring others isn’t a problem if your main focus isn’t a non-sequitur, meaning it doesn’t relate to proving the main argument true.
Edit2: he legit said “I don’t mortal” then I trolled him and then he said, “hah I proved you wrong again!” Like it mattered in the overall discussion and he had added any response to my most recent arguments.
Tbh, I think he's just trolling or he really is out in left field. I have had enough discussions with you and been annoyed by this very thing that I just gave up on talking to you, so yeah you do.
If I did it my b
Loler

Post by Loler »

Once again Josh you have a reading comprehension problem. I said I rarely spam mortal and usually only 1v1. Then brought up two fights that are recorded as examples. Both times i use a single mortal to kill mu target. 1 is 1v5 and 1 is 1v3. I can post the several 1v1 Logan another archer where i don't use mortals at all.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Loler

Post by Loler »

Also you edited your post 6 times while I was replying. Edits don't show while typing and i had to watch. The. Videos to confirm how many times i mortaled
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:Once again Josh you have a reading comprehension problem. I said I rarely spam mortal and usually only 1v1. Then brought up two fights that are recorded as examples. Both times i use a single mortal to kill mu target. 1 is 1v5 and 1 is 1v3. I can post the several 1v1 Logan another archer where i don't use mortals at all.
Josh wrote:P.s. I conceded the you mortal spam thing (don’t care enough to watch videos or argue it), it doesn’t mean anything within the overall discussion.
Yep I have reading comprehension problems.
Loler wrote:Also you edited your post 6 times while I was replying. Edits don't show while typing and i had to watch. The. Videos to confirm how many times i mortaled
Most my edits are to make my sentences and points more concise (sometimes Its not for that purpose), so it says the same thing overall just with less words.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Yeah but part of your edited out was saying hur dur u is archer u is no want mortal nerf cause it nerf u.

Which just isn't the case.

And you say you conceded but you keep making points on it.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna