Mortal change people are requesting

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
desalonne

Re: Mortal change people are requesting

Post by desalonne »

Loler wrote:Desa doesnt know about osi. Tribkets make the cut garbs do not. Items were so heavily duped on osi it was common to see identicle items on different people at the same time. Hell i personally know several people who duped bod books of 500 val hammers. You want to talk about a server being asked? There were 20+ servers to afk farm on and xfer your items to your main server. Really seems you have no clue about osi from 2005 to 2009.
Are you really trying to make an argument that things are ok as they are now because on OSI people found a bug and illegally exploited it? To the point that the economy of the game was and is still ruined to this day? Seems legit. Loler is right i know nothing about osi. Lets all just get that [add command and all just chill on demise like its a test center. because OSI had some dupe bug that people exploited briefly on Atlantic. Sounds like a blast. tell me more morto about how you are just all knowing about what is good for pvp and the server. Im sure using the argument that people could dupe items on osi is a strong argument for changes you want here.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Im trying to explain to you and everyone else who makes the argument that Demises items are far superior to ML items from osi during this time is just wrong. My entire suit on OSI was better then anything I have on demise. My archer suit my mage suit. My ecru rings were better for both mage and dexxer. my melee weapons were better my archer weapons were better. People say "oh well with Steam macros people can make OP bows." news flash there was a easy uo hw script on osi months within it being released that would farm fletcher kits.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Bama wrote:
Grifo wrote:Possible ride. OK. But in 30 minutes pvp will unbound and run away lol.
Grifo...............

Wrong

Bama test please. Char elf, zero taming skills. Bound one cu sidhe let it die 2 times (ress in bet npc) back to felucca and just wait. 30min is joke but 1-2 hours will be release.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Grifo wrote:
Bama wrote:
Grifo wrote:Possible ride. OK. But in 30 minutes pvp will unbound and run away lol.
Grifo...............

Wrong

Bama test please. Char elf, zero taming skills. Bound one cu sidhe let it die 2 times (ress in bet npc) back to felucca and just wait. 30min is joke but 1-2 hours will be release.
Grifo
Should I face north when I do this?

I have a problem with this besides not knowing which direction to face to do it Grifo

Starting with wonderfully happy and ending with confused there are 11 different loyalty ratings

This isnt 1999 where if you didn’t give the pet a command once every 15 minutes it would lose loyalty

And even at confused feeding the Cu an apple or peach or a grape bunch brings it back to wonderfully happy
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Bama wrote:
Grifo wrote:
Bama wrote: Grifo...............

Wrong

Grifo

I have a problem with this besides not knowing which direction to face to do it Grifo

Starting with wonderfully happy and ending with confused there are 11 different loyalty ratings

This isnt 1999 where if you didn’t give the pet a command once every 15 minutes it would lose loyalty

And even at confused feeding the Cu an apple or peach or a grape bunch brings it back to wonderfully happy
Test it :) face south, focus ur eyes in cu sidhe ass
Bama likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Josh wrote:
Grifo wrote:You are expert uoguide, loler!

Congratulations.

I'm just watching demise game over. Eos don't wanna balance pvp, just want realize hz wishes.

Update casting - ok
Healthbar and journal block - OK (very good)
Leechs - one day, maybe.
Fields - never.
Explo pots - never.
Swing reload - never.
Corruption in staff - what are you saying? The demise staff is honest.
Leeches I hope will get changed soon.
Fields aren’t required but it’d be an option to change them now
Explo pots were a bug on osi so never
Swing reload idk what the difference would be?

Fields need repair. Kill ppl with X fields is ridiculous. Old uo, X field is noob freeshard tactic, in osi pvp u can't kil anyone with x field.

Explo pots - damage range (radius) is wrong. Throwback is impossible in various positions. Delay between actions in osi is 1s, so u can't flood bombs equal in demise.

Swing reload and after swing of hit sucess is different in osi.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Grifo wrote:
Bama wrote:
Grifo wrote:

Grifo

Test it :) face south, focus ur eyes in cu sidhe ass
OSI is free to play Grifo
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Grifo likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Yes, with endless journey account. Enjoy
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Grifo wrote:Yes, with endless journey account. Enjoy
Test Center
Go through the gate at WBB it removes your restriction of Endless Journey

We await your results

LOL

I also want to join your co-op
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Or u can trust in my words // lol rofl :lol: :mrgreen:

In atl, nobody using cu sidhe without tamming skill but in loler dream everybody using like demise pvp.

I'm demise forum player. I wanna see the chaos and the dark. :popcorn:
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Grifo wrote: I wanna see the chaos and the dark. :popcorn:
Bad Grifo Bad

So no more co-op?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Bama wrote:
Bad Grifo Bad

So no more co-op?

Co-op? With friends only!
Are you my friend, Bama? Say yes please! I love you!
Come here, popcorn and soda for us
:popcorn:
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Grifo wrote:
Bama wrote:
Bad Grifo Bad

So no more co-op?

Co-op? With friends only!
Are you my friend, Bama? Say yes please! I love you!
Come here, popcorn and soda for us
:popcorn:

Always friends Grifo
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Love you, Bama! The best friend of AFK Farms!
Bama likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Grifo wrote:
Josh wrote:
Grifo wrote:You are expert uoguide, loler!

Congratulations.

I'm just watching demise game over. Eos don't wanna balance pvp, just want realize hz wishes.

Update casting - ok
Healthbar and journal block - OK (very good)
Leechs - one day, maybe.
Fields - never.
Explo pots - never.
Swing reload - never.
Corruption in staff - what are you saying? The demise staff is honest.
Leeches I hope will get changed soon.
Fields aren’t required but it’d be an option to change them now
Explo pots were a bug on osi so never
Swing reload idk what the difference would be?

Fields need repair. Kill ppl with X fields is ridiculous. Old uo, X field is noob freeshard tactic, in osi pvp u can't kil anyone with x field.

Explo pots - damage range (radius) is wrong. Throwback is impossible in various positions. Delay between actions in osi is 1s, so u can't flood bombs equal in demise.

Swing reload and after swing of hit sucess is different in osi.
Oh you mean the cast middle field then spread out?
Explo change is good, yea just be more specific next time :p
Explain the swing please idk what the difference really is