Heartwood quest rewards?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Emperor

Heartwood quest rewards?

Post by Emperor »

What has changed with the quest rewards in 6months? I mean i am getting very low amount of runic kits (any kind) doing carp and fletching quests? I been watching closely for several hours and reward bag doesnt contain kits at all, not even oak & ash kits.. I get like one yew kit per 10 hrs?
Ajax

Re: Heartwood quest rewards?

Post by Ajax »

If you are using a heartwood script, then the script is probably throwing the runics away.
It does that.
Emperor

Post by Emperor »

Ajax wrote:If you are using a heartwood script, then the script is probably throwing the runics away.
It does that.
Iam quite sure that no one touched my computer and rewrote the script when I had break from UO.
Emperor

Post by Emperor »

And like I said, I have been monitoring it really closely and checking out every reward bag for hours, and Im not getting runics at all.. :(
Ajax

Post by Ajax »

I never rewrote any scripts,just entered the id numbers, there are at least 3 different versions i tried.
the last script i used seemed to work fine, i used around 50k boards and got nothing better than oak runic. That was about 2 months ago.
Out of around 300k to 350k boards i ve got maybe 10 yew kits and 1 heartwood.(fletching that is) and i think that was around January
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

The problem I was having is kinda weird. I uncommented the line to throw away Oak saws and kits, but I still get Oak saws and kits.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bug

Post by Bug »

Sometimes I go days without getting anything. Just last night I received two hw kits within the same hour. With just running one crafter.

Nothing has changed.
matthewbaron

Post by matthewbaron »

I am not sure what you mean... I think that you can share your screenshots so we will be able to help you... in a proper manner.