Demise Login?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Breetai

Demise Login?

Post by Breetai »

Is it possible to log into Demise without Razor or UOS? If yes, does anyone know which configure files I need to modify in the Classic Client? I tried a couple different ways by switching the default server addresses in the UO configure files with the uogdemise login server address from the home page, but no luck. Thanks for any help.
Josh

Re: Demise Login?

Post by Josh »

The only 2 green lighted clients are uos/razor I assume the others are blocked.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I tried to reconfigure the login.cfg file to login.uodemise.com,2593 and the 34.whatever,2593 but it got stuck on verifying. So I'm not sure how to help you. It also broke my client patcher. Thankfully, I kept a backup. Good luck!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

nah it does work, you just have to run the auto-patcher separately to make sure it's up to date, then run the client executable.

usually it runs one then the other from the shortcut. the patcher should still connect to the normal server. or if it doesn't, then put the original config in, run the patcher, then put the new config in and run the client. as long as the game is already updated it shouldn't matter.

pretty sure i logged in this way for a while, when i couldn't be bothered to DL razor or gateway, they made razor have it as defaults tho so you dont need to now.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

lol, so 2015 was when i was doin it.

"Login server address for advanced users: login.uodemise.com (port 2593)"

basically make a copy of the file, then change the contents from:

";Loginservers for Ultima Online
;Do not edit this file or patching will fail! Always save a backup.
LoginServer=107.23.176.74,7775
LoginServer=107.23.176.74,7776
LoginServer=107.23.85.115,7775
LoginServer=107.23.85.115,7776"

to

"LoginServer=login.uodemise.com,2593"

i think that's basically it. just make sure you're patched to the latest version first, and keep the backup for when you need to patch again.

Silver- not sure why it would get stuck on verifying, but that means it has connected.
wabdo56

Post by wabdo56 »

Are you ever going to support the latest 64 bit Razor (Razor-x64-1.9.77.0)?
dozen

Post by dozen »

I can login using any client or tool. What is your issue man? I am logging in using that version right now.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

wabdo56 wrote: July 3rd, 2023, 1:40 pm Are you ever going to support the latest 64 bit Razor (Razor-x64-1.9.77.0)?
If it's actually razor and not enhanced or something else then yes. Eos owns that bitch
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kentares likes this.