What's new on demise?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Mabus

What's new on demise?

Post by Mabus »

I haven't been around in a really long time. Just installed razor and logged in and I didn't lose my accounts!!!
Trying to figure out if I should go through the trouble of setting up hotkeys and stuff again. If anyone has resources to help with this I appreciate it!
People still champing?
Most of the ML stuff was just being implemented when I was leaving. What's fun to farm?
Maloskies

Re: What's new on demise?

Post by Maloskies »

I probably didn't play when you left, but as far as what's new since i've been here.

PvP wise
Osi style casting in fel, fixed a lot of weaver exploits (wildfire, wind, feys etc.)
Somewhat messed with ridable pets without taming, still not fixed 100%, and pretty buggy still.
New things like riding swipe special has been added.
Spawns are much easier to do.

A lot more pvp guilds, instead of one main zerg everyone joins.

PvM wise, someone else will have to chime in.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Loler

Post by Loler »

Wind was straight nerfed not fixed. The 1 minute immunity wasn't a thing.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Loler wrote:Wind was straight nerfed not fixed. The 1 minute immunity wasn't a thing.
Last time i checked, even with the "nerf" it works great for pooping on 12+ hz lead by the "best choke caller in the game" MB.

Maybe it was best choke caller in hz? I forget .... either way wind > HZ :beathorse:
Loler

Post by Loler »

Nerfed to shit compared to what it was in this era on osi.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
henri

Post by henri »

Mabus wrote:I haven't been around in a really long time. Just installed razor and logged in and I didn't lose my accounts!!!
Trying to figure out if I should go through the trouble of setting up hotkeys and stuff again. If anyone has resources to help with this I appreciate it!
People still champing?
Most of the ML stuff was just being implemented when I was leaving. What's fun to farm?
You are a lucky one. In other way, looks like a lost my account.

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 11&t=29320