Can someone post a screenshot of what the new afk captcha looks like?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bug

Re: Can someone post a screenshot of what the new afk captcha looks like?

Post by Bug »

Still here in lockup but I am all alone now. I remember when i got here earlier this week the place was packed with over a dozen of us or so.

Can someone try to get jailed so I can have some someone to talk to?

Since no one else is here does that mean that no one now is macroing unattended? Or is the whole captcha thing been put on hold?

I got close to doing my six hours earlier today but lost connection with less than 30 minutes to go.

Has anyone figured out the secret escape tunnel? And to think the whole reason I am here in the first place is just because the little captcha window was buried in the bottom right hand corner that I had off screen.
Attachments
lockup.png
lockup.png (213.55 KiB) Viewed 4032 times
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bug wrote:Still here in lockup but I am all alone now. I remember when i got here earlier this week the place was packed with over a dozen of us or so.

Since no one else is here does that mean that no one now is macroing unattended? Or is the whole captcha thing been put on hold?

I got close to doing my six hours earlier today but lost connection with less than 30 minutes to go.

Has anyone figured out the secret escape tunnel? And to think the whole reason I am here in the first place is just because the little captcha window was buried in the bottom right hand corner that I had off screen.
I will join you shortly. Maybe an hour or so.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bug likes this.
The Silvertiger

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bug wrote:Still here in lockup but I am all alone now. I remember when i got here earlier this week the place was packed with over a dozen of us or so.

Has anyone figured out the secret escape tunnel? And to think the whole reason I am here in the first place is just because the little captcha window was buried in the bottom right-hand corner that I had off-screen.
I will join you shortly. Maybe an hour or so.
Two hours and I gave up. My buddy said he did 10 hours today, so maybe they turned it off? Maybe they'll turn it back on after this post?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

I think it's manually sent from a GM, I mined for like 2 weeks without seeing one.
S7orm

Post by S7orm »

Reetus wrote:I think it's manually sent from a GM, I mined for like 2 weeks without seeing one.
Or the proc chance is so low that you can go for weeks without seeing it. Personally I think it's quite a useless thing as:
- afkers won't lose anything (they're not investing time anyway, why would they care if they end up in prison every week or so)
- it punish people with low attention span or without extra monitors to check how their characters are doing
- NPC vendors are constantly being purged
- almost no one is selling raw materials

Just let people farm unlimited resources (wood, ingots, bods) AFK, and instead punish people farming mobs 24/7. That's what actually hurts the game, not cheap resources.

my 2c
Mordramir likes this.
Bug

Post by Bug »

I have a cellmate now!

Thank you staff.
Attachments
cellmate.png
cellmate.png (336.76 KiB) Viewed 4003 times
Bug

Post by Bug »

S7orm wrote:
Reetus wrote: Just let people farm unlimited resources (wood, ingots, bods) AFK, and instead punish people farming mobs 24/7. That's what actually hurts the game, not cheap resources.

my 2c
I remember seeing on the last paddy wagon that arrived a few guys with full decked out luck suits. Looked like they must have been farming the tots.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

If you have a friend on staff, you can get all the verification images (the tip: Not many) and schedule a script to answer questions, so you can safely do it and this system will only harm those who are not favored by the staff ! New to Demise? Not even a little.
Bad Religion and Xionu like this.
The Silvertiger

Can we get a tin foil hat for grifo?
Selling List & Vendor

Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Or just play the game and follow the rules?
Discord: Amish#1299
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

The Silvertiger wrote:Can we get a tin foil hat for grifo?

Frasier likes this.
DG

Post by DG »

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =4&t=28883

My guildmates say the captcha system is not automatic right now.It seems Gms throw the captcha at you manually:D

And now you have 2 minutes to react to the captcha.It was 1 minute before.Much better now,I think.
deathviper

Post by deathviper »

Along, with the 2 minutes, some shards also let you miss one then throw you in jail on the second consecutive miss (resets on correct answers). That way it doesn't penalize someone for fat figuring the number or just totally not being able to tell what number it is.
Alvin and The Silvertiger like this.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

15% 15% seasonal shield bump event btw I got pbj sandwich u need? :beathorse: wtb brsk 1kk