Attention all SW/necro spawners

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Mr Nobody

Re: Attention all SW/necro spawners

Post by Mr Nobody »

oh and not just me we have noticed your girlfreind has stfu aka josh
Josh

Post by Josh »

Mr Nobody wrote:arden when have you ever been relevant on demise 2 years your a bitch just admit it its over you can go back to sucking your mothers tits all you do is whine and cry so yes that makes you a bitch :lol:
who r u? Still hiding? L O L at hiding your char name in a 20 year old wizard game.
Arden has been relevant the entire last 2 years.
Last edited by Josh on May 20th, 2019, 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Mr Nobody wrote:oh and not just me we have noticed your girlfreind has stfu aka josh
Nah not his gf, he rejected me :/
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Arden wrote:I’m no bitch like hz and loop trying to hide secrets about casting.

If you wear a stereotypical sdi suit and are struggling to drop from shitty 2/6 to the new “best casting” at 2/5. Don’t fret. Just drop your 1/2 shield for an arcane and go 4/4 it works better than 2/6 and about the same as 2/5. You also won’t sacrifice any sdi doing so.

*only applies in fel (thanks Josh)
works the same for chiv spells?
example better to go with 2/4 or 4/4 or 3/4 better then 2/6 ?

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Arden

Post by Arden »

I haven’t tested that. But 4/5 probably
Arden

Post by Arden »

Mr Nobody wrote:arden when have you ever been relevant on demise 2 years your a bitch just admit it its over you can go back to sucking your mothers tits all you do is whine and cry so yes that makes you a bitch :lol:

Can you please insert periods into this...it’s like one long retarded thought. And it makes no sense
Arden

Post by Arden »

Josh wrote:
who r u? Still hiding? L O L at hiding your char name in a 20 year old wizard game.
My first day here bile showed me how easy it was to shit on the “best guild” at the time. Killed 7 hz with 3 of us in basically throw away non-arty armor in despise and I’ve been “relevant” ever since.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Arden wrote:
Josh wrote:
My first day here bile showed me how easy it was to shit on the “best guild” at the time. Killed 7 hz with 3 of us in basically throw away non-arty armor in despise and I’ve been “relevant” ever since.
That's how I got recruited to kvg, fighting 2v5+s and just e/o para syncing people from req/qing/hz/loop/kvg/etc with my boy goldberg.
edit: why the fuck in my post so spaced that like that? think i accidentally hit something lol
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

If you wear a stereotypical sdi suit and are struggling to drop from shitty 2/6 to the new “best casting” at 2/5. Don’t fret. Just drop your 1/2 shield for an arcane and go 4/4 it works better than 2/6 and about the same as 2/5. You also won’t sacrifice any sdi doing so.

This shit is so dumb. Revert the changes. Server took a DRASTIC dip in population.

#REVERTIT
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Ajani likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Mr Straitions wrote:

This shit is so dumb. Revert the changes. Server took a DRASTIC dip in population.

#REVERTIT
Only people who dont play anymore are hz, which is ok, since many new players have replaced them.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Josh

Post by Josh »

Maloskies wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:

#REVERTIT
Only people who dont play anymore are hz, which is ok, since many new players have replaced them.
Don’t know why alter is talking, that kid wouldn’t show his face in fel regardless of the casting.
Hz was dead before the casting change, not surprising that they’re still dead.
Honi

Post by Honi »

new “best casting” at 2/5
this isn't a secret someone even made a video showing it.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Arden wrote:
Josh wrote:
Best has always been the wrong word for hz. Most known may be a better wording. When hz has been dominant on the server it was due to sheer numbers alone and not actual skill. Unless you're talking about in the dueling pit. There's a reason why most of them don't come out to play unless Dr Spaceman is around.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Arden wrote:
Josh wrote: who r u? Still hiding? L O L at hiding your char name in a 20 year old wizard game.
Best has always been the wrong word for hz. Most known may be a better wording. When hz has been dominant on the server it was due to sheer numbers alone and not actual skill. Unless you're talking about in the dueling pit. There's a reason why most of them don't come out to play unless Dr Spaceman is around.
I agree, even back when they were dominant I didn’t think any were particularly good (better than they are now though).
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Arden wrote:
Josh wrote: who r u? Still hiding? L O L at hiding your char name in a 20 year old wizard game.
By god did i just read something wrote by silvertiger that I agree with? has my eyes betrayed me?