April fools joke...

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
JlM

April fools joke...

Post by JlM »

So... did someone forget to revert the April fools joke?
Vander Nars

Re: April fools joke...

Post by Vander Nars »

JlM wrote:So... did someone forget to revert the April fools joke?
Its not a joke friend, bad players like you are gonna have to take the time and get better or keep dying.
Bad Religion likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:
Its not a joke friend, bad players like you are gonna have to take the time and get better or keep dying.
pvm is dying
pvp is dying
if you cant see it you are mentally fucking retarded
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: pvm is dying
pvp is dying
It wont get any better if you reverse the casting change.

I should probably not bring up this topic again, but people left after Halloween (we are hopefully over this problem thou).
Server is slowly regenerating - I am optimistic it will be fine.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Mister Pink and Josh like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
pvm is dying
pvp is dying
Just cause people are dying much faster during pvp, dont mean pvp is dying. Iv seen plenty of guilds becoming more active and kid you dont pvp so how would you know what is happening in pvp anyways.
ParagonDancer

Post by ParagonDancer »

Catching up on the awesome shard politics...

what was this so-called "April fools joke?"
eby#4526 on discord.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

ParagonDancer wrote:Catching up on the awesome shard politics...

it is the garbage casting in fel brought to us by the kvg cunts
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Pvp is more active now? Only guild who isn’t active is whom, coincidentally, were the only guild who used the xhealing and ma/fb script to function.

More guilds have popped up now in their absence.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Vander Nars likes this.
An Elemental

Post by An Elemental »

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =4&t=28841
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

pvm doesnt seem to be dying either Ajani, sure alot of people still script it, but thats been happening forever. But I have even seen people playing together and killing mobs together, it was refreshing.

I am still waiting for that Tmap update, hoping it will happen eventually. They need to make it more rewarding, and harder so it cant be scripted and make it so the higher tier ones require multiple people to try it.
Discord: Amish#1299
Frasier and Valkyrie like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote:

it is the garbage casting in fel brought to us by the kvg cunts
dont forgot some of ur guildmates champion that change as well, but if u wanna give all the credit to kvg we will gladly accept it :)
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Amish Hammer wrote:pvm doesnt seem to be dying either Ajani, sure alot of people still script it, but thats been happening forever. But I have even seen people playing together and killing mobs together, it was refreshing.

I am still waiting for that Tmap update, hoping it will happen eventually. They need to make it more rewarding, and harder so it cant be scripted and make it so the higher tier ones require multiple people to try it.
Dude, Death and I have been able to chain travs prime time china during the week and during the weekend when used to china would always be doing travs

Casting is shit
Josh

Post by Josh »

No the April fools joke was giving us “osi” casting but making 2/5 faster than 2/6 lol
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
pvm is dying
pvp is dying
All that was dying before the casting change, there was even less pvp before the casting change than there is now.
And pvm decrease would solely be due to scripts being broken, 90% of pvmers don’t go to fel.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote:pvm doesnt seem to be dying either Ajani, sure alot of people still script it, but thats been happening forever. But I have even seen people playing together and killing mobs together, it was refreshing.

Dude, Death and I have been able to chain travs prime time china during the week and during the weekend when used to china would always be doing travs
Yea China now has 10+ people fighting in Brit now, the only other time they had that was before 2017 htown. I’ve seen them in bigger numbers consistently than ever before.
Last edited by Josh on May 24th, 2019, 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.