April fools joke...

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: April fools joke...

Post by The Silvertiger »

Tbh, if Angel's were fixed, I would take sampire to any spawn. Previously, the advantage of spellweaving was more dmg output vs a samp, but now it is about even or slightly in favor of the samp from dmg output. I have thought about using a samp on the first 3 levels of oaks and using maybe a bard on the last. However, with the way drops are calculated I'm slightly skeptical about it.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:Tbh, if Angel's were fixed, I would take sampire to any spawn. Previously, the advantage of spellweaving was more dmg output vs a samp, but now it is about even or slightly in favor of the samp from dmg output. I have thought about using a samp on the first 3 levels of oaks and using maybe a bard on the last. However, with the way drops are calculated I'm slightly skeptical about it.
Problem w/ oaks for samps is the ledges tbh. Angels suck for sure though.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

good, 1 template shouldnt be able to afk script every spawn.
Maloskies likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Just looking for accuracy, thx.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

JlM wrote:So... did someone forget to revert the April fools joke?
OSI CASTING OR DEMISE CASTING YOU GOTTA ADMIT I AM THE BEST, STAY IN YOUR OLE HZ LINE KID AND WAIT FOR YOUR TURN AGAIN, DON'T YOU REMEMBER THIS? 2 VS 7, I QUOTE "HEH", SO YOU KNEW I TRAINED ARCHERY IN SHAOLIN, YOU WERE NOT SHOCKED.
DON"T WORRY I WON'T PUT IT ON YT, I DON'T PESTER TRAMMIES, CAN WE GET BANNED THIS GUY TALKING AGAINST OUR CHURCH DEMISE, SMELLS LIKE JIM AND OPY WERE IN THE SAME GUILD. *spits on this d00d*
JlM

Post by JlM »

royal kapero2 wrote:
JlM wrote:So... did someone forget to revert the April fools joke?
OSI CASTING OR DEMISE CASTING YOU GOTTA ADMIT I AM THE BEST, STAY IN YOUR OLE HZ LINE KID AND WAIT FOR YOUR TURN AGAIN, DON'T YOU REMEMBER THIS? 2 VS 7, I QUOTE "HEH", SO YOU KNEW I TRAINED ARCHERY IN SHAOLIN, YOU WERE NOT SHOCKED.
DON"T WORRY I WON'T PUT IT ON YT, I DON'T PESTER TRAMMIES, CAN WE GET BANNED THIS GUY TALKING AGAINST OUR CHURCH DEMISE, SMELLS LIKE JIM AND OPY WERE IN THE SAME GUILD. *spits on this d00d*

You make no sense small man child.