Hey very smart people

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Amish Hammer

Re: Hey very smart people

Post by Amish Hammer »

kentares wrote:
I still hate that picture.
:lol: I have to post it everytime someone brings up Opy, the troll in me cant let it die.
Discord: Amish#1299
kentares likes this.
kentares

Post by kentares »

Amish Hammer wrote: :lol: I have to post it everytime someone brings up Opy, the troll in me cant let it die.
Let it die.. it will help you in the long run and you can be a better troll by moving along to the next thing :evil:
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

kentares wrote:
I still hate that picture.
Gotta get that hate outta your heart, bro
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Mr Nobody

Post by Mr Nobody »

all you do is type on a server that you shit talk in a game you dont play so fuck off

you still play this server that says to me your a retard people have been saying the same shit since it started its corrupt and bullshit why would anyone wanna play demise really why do you play cause you like it i would have to say you dont cause you cry like a baby all the fucking time :beathorse: :popcorn:
Josh

Post by Josh »

Mr Nobody wrote:all you do is type on a server that you shit talk in a game you dont play so fuck off

you still play this server that says to me your a retard people have been saying the same shit since it started its corrupt and bullshit why would anyone wanna play demise really why do you play cause you like it i would have to say you dont cause you cry like a baby all the fucking time :beathorse: :popcorn:
I play Bc it’s the only ml server that has any population and we complain in hopes they’ll improve the server, they e made attempts to, so that’s cool.

P.s. who are you?
Bad Religion likes this.
Mr Nobody

Post by Mr Nobody »

is it took them 20 years ffs. i guess you have to give them credit for getting rid of good staff for shit ones right :twisted:
Josh

Post by Josh »

Well, in olden days casting wasn't so bad Bc razor is slower than steam.

p.s. who are you?