Voting results ..

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Arden

Voting results ..

Post by Arden »

If y’all can tell the diff between proxies and real accounts....

Why not ban all the proxies?

Ps thanks for taking the time to get real results....

Pretty Interesting that the forums don’t represent the players
Bad Religion

Re: Voting results ..

Post by Bad Religion »

lol who made 16 new forum accounts just to vote yes
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

I think we need to be understanding for the people who wanted the Demise casting, lets let them have it in Occlo.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
tank

Post by tank »

After fix the main bugs like cus, fields and traps demise casting can’t be activate in Fel. It will be totally disbalance between dexxers and mages. I like new casting, but maybe it will be unreal to set it in tram. New players will not drop replicas. So they will quit soon.
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

I think these results are not compatible. Firstly, why two ways to vote? The great amount of players have forums account.

The difference between forums and ingame votes were 379 votes (a lot no?).

Eos said on ingame results:
Winning option: Yes (with a 77 votes majority compared to No)

It is more than yes votes on forums, which won with 73 votes.

This poll is a major decision about the shard future. Why people dont come on forum to vote too?
I voted on forum and ingame, one time each. The rest of shard would not do the same (379 votes) ? Mainly because 'no option' was always losing in the forum.

I can be wrong, but really strange to me.
Nicinha likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Not everyone uses forums, prior to my 2nd playthrough of Demise I didn’t even look at the forums.

Regardless, could’ve just listened to me and fixed everything instead of pissing everyone who wanted OSI Casting off with the stupid vote.

Fuck majority opinion (when it conflicts with balancing pvp or correcting afk macro abuse), balance your fucking server. Make pvp playable.

Pvming isn’t that hard, yes fix the casting so it’s not so fucking dumb but honestly pvming is pretty easy even with 6 fcr being as fuckity as it was.

Edit: honestly, if you would’ve tested casting more thoroughly and fixed it more completely the first time instead of implementing it broken, you’d have a lot of the pvpers you saw in April and May still playing. You still need to fix other shit and make sure you test this she thoroughly and not half-ass fix it.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Tagima wrote:I think these results are not compatible. Firstly, why two ways to vote? The great amount of players have forums account.

The difference between forums and ingame votes were 379 votes (a lot no?).

Eos said on ingame results:
Winning option: Yes (with a 77 votes majority compared to No)

It is more than yes votes on forums, which won with 73 votes.

This poll is a major decision about the shard future. Why people dont come on forum to vote too?
I voted on forum and ingame, one time each. The rest of shard would not do the same (379 votes) ? Mainly because 'no option' was always losing in the forum.

I can be wrong, but really strange to me.
I think she meant ingame won by 77 more votes than no ingame, while 73 votes vs 60 on forums (no won by 13 on forums). So overall it’d be 64 more votes for OSI Casting than for demise casting combining forums + ingame votes.
Nicinha

Post by Nicinha »

I felt like a circus show, being a clown!

Well, now that the cast has been fixed, let's wait for the 200+ players that some have promised to bring to shard, if they need sets Lrc, I'm willing to help their friends, after all shard is great, rolling a lot pvp, I can hardly feed my vendors ...

@Arden, I agree with you, it was interesting to see that the forum has no relevance, it also lacked the "poll" to be made in Discord.

@Eos, a suggestion, put the unlike option in the topics, it will be interesting to see who agrees or disagrees.

Thanks to all the staff, for the time they have for our fun!
Sorry for my english, google translate
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

HA HA HA HA HA

IMAGINE HONEST POLL WITHOUT BOTS AND PROXIES! so imagine...
Nicinha likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Nicinha wrote:I felt like a circus show, being a clown!

Well, now that the cast has been fixed, let's wait for the 200+ players that some have promised to bring to shard, if they need sets Lrc, I'm willing to help their friends, after all shard is great, rolling a lot pvp, I can hardly feed my vendors ...

@Arden, I agree with you, it was interesting to see that the forum has no relevance, it also lacked the "poll" to be made in Discord.

@Eos, a suggestion, put the unlike option in the topics, it will be interesting to see who agrees or disagrees.

Thanks to all the staff, for the time they have for our fun!
Sorry for my english, google translate
No one promised hundreds of players, but the staff doing things partially discouraged a lot of players who wanted the OSI Casting, so getting a lot of players only happens if they correctly implement osi mechanics.

We had a good opportunity when there was a lot of pvp in April and May pvping (I don’t think you were), but having partial casting fix and partial cu sidhe fix made a lot of pvpers, who were playing, mad and a lot of pvpers who were thinking about coming to play mad.

It’s an all or nothing solution, fix the server or don’t, don’t tote the line.

The opportunity may have passed though, considering rebirth (osi mechanics) should be coming out sometime within this year (I presume), and players will gravitate to a staff that hasn’t disappointed them continually. But I do know some kvg will retain playing here with further fixes. We may play both servers but we’re not opposed to playing a fixed demise.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Soooo whoever wants to have demise casting just make a blue and war enemy guilds. Pvp in tram on fun casting.

If it works like that on this server anyway.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Josh

Post by Josh »

Mr Straitions wrote:Soooo whoever wants to have demise casting just make a blue and war enemy guilds. Pvp in tram on fun casting.

If it works like that on this server anyway.
You and ajani are in same guild, you can just duel each other. You don’t even have to be at the keyboard just hit your play buttons.
tank likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Arden wrote:If y’all can tell the diff between proxies and real accounts....

Why not ban all the proxies?

Ps thanks for taking the time to get real results....

Pretty Interesting that the forums don’t represent the players

Yes. Ban the proxies and Alvin will lose 10 castles and all the plots everyone will disappear.

I also find it interesting that the poll numbers were surprisingly high yet fel is empty...
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Josh

Post by Josh »

Yea ban proxies.
There were a lot of votes but both sides obviously had fake votes.
Also, it was serverwide not fel. And people logged in to vote, who arent playing rn.

The poll in general was a bad idea, they should balance pvp that should be the priority, not based on popular opinion unless popular opinion is overwhelming.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Josh wrote:Yea ban proxies.
There were a lot of votes but both sides obviously had fake votes.
Also, it was serverwide not fel. And people logged in to vote, who arent playing rn.

The poll in general was a bad idea, they should balance pvp that should be the priority, not based on popular opinion unless popular opinion is overwhelming.
I'm aware it was account wide and not fel. You're missing the point. Typical KVG not reading to comprehend; just reading to reply. Anyway. My point if it wasn't clear enough already was that so many people voted yet no one plays.

The poll was fine. Staff at least is giving the impression that they're listen to the population. Which i didn't think was always the case since this whole mess was started by a handful of whiny bitches. I digress.

I also want to point out this hilarious little tid bit:
Arden and Vander literally said hundreds of players would come to Demise from OSI if Demise staff fixed the casting. lol.