Voting results ..

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Shallan

Re: Voting results ..

Post by Shallan »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Shallan wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: Can you pls explain why fel is so dead. Thx
Where i said smth about fel ?
Thx.
You didn't. I did. Thx
If i didnt i dont feel to explain. Thx.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Another wall of text to ignore. You're dumb and bad at uo
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Mr Straitions wrote:[...]
Demise was stable for 15 years or so with their casting then died a sudden death with osi casting changes. You can't deny that.

[...]
Demise problems "started" after last halloween. Casting change was an attempt to bring the server back to life.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Arden likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Mr Straitions wrote:Another wall of text to ignore. You're dumb and bad at uo
Why are you talking to yourself?
Josh

Post by Josh »

Kid, i've shit on you on every server we've both played (shit casting or good casting, doesnt matter), please refrain from opening your Shittastic mouth. You got kicked out of QA/SF, i got invited in, twice.

P.S. 10 sentences is A LOT to read.
Last edited by Josh on June 30th, 2019, 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vander Nars likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Josh wrote:
Arden wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:
Typical KVG not reading to comprehend; just reading to reply.
Mr Straitions wrote:Shut up Josh I'm not reading all of that.

Typical retard.
Can’t read at all
Josh wrote: *note: incoming “wall of text” comment because alter is to baby brained to read.
Predicted.
Predicted.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Shallan wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Shallan wrote: Where i said smth about fel ?
Thx.
You didn't. I did. Thx
I just figured with your infinite wisdom that you just love to share you wouldn't mind sharing just a little bit more.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Shallan wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: You didn't. I did. Thx
I just figured with your infinite wisdom that you just love to share you wouldn't mind sharing just a little bit more.
Sadly but not. I share what i want. Thx.
ps. and about fell i know why but i wont tell u, u need to get to it by your self young padawan,

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Stop complain about how bad is osi casting in fellucia. Its still possible to do spawn with necromage weaver or tamer necro weaver. Just give a try cast spells by click buttons not just one finger and keep it down for casts.
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Valkyrie wrote:Stop complain about how bad is osi casting in fellucia. Its still possible to do spawn with necromage weaver or tamer necro weaver. Just give a try cast spells by click buttons not just one finger and keep it down for casts.
They aren't complaining about true OSI-LIKE casting. They are complaining about inaccuracies.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:Stop complain about how bad is osi casting in fellucia. Its still possible to do spawn with necromage weaver or tamer necro weaver. Just give a try cast spells by click buttons not just one finger and keep it down for casts.
They aren't complaining about true OSI-LIKE casting. They are complaining about inaccuracies.
uh no, the people complaining about it still are the trash PVErs that run scripts all day to play a 20 year old game.
Valkyrie likes this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

modernschroeder

Post by modernschroeder »

I don't comment on here often, but I wish they would have taken a vote BEFORE everyone i played with left. I don't see any reason to play anymore, this server is dead.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

modernschroeder wrote:I don't comment on here often, but I wish they would have taken a vote BEFORE everyone i played with left. I don't see any reason to play anymore, this server is dead.
over 500+ people voted ingame, i dont know how big ur guild was but im assume its not big enough to sway the vote either way had they been active. All staff need to do now is gives these 500+ people a reason to play, better pvp events, better pvm events, no one gives a fuck about the same ole bullshit tourny they keep doing for pvpers and I would assume pvmers want new content and/or events that actively engage them instead of stuff like h-town/c-town thats just one big afk event.
Valkyrie likes this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Vander Nars wrote: pvmers want new content and/or events that actively engage them instead of stuff like h-town/c-town thats just one big afk event.
+1