The official UOG Demise discord

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: The official UOG Demise discord

Post by The Silvertiger »

Arden wrote: August 7th, 2019, 7:27 pm Please don’t... silver literally has no place in uo.
At least I play UO instead of sitting on the couch watching Netflix. I guess you're trying to follow Josh into the ban bin of Demise?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: August 7th, 2019, 9:01 pm
Arden wrote: August 7th, 2019, 7:27 pm Please don’t... silver literally has no place in uo.
At least I play UO instead of sitting on the couch watching Netflix. I guess you're trying to follow Josh into the ban bin of Demise?
Chris don't mess with Arden because you have no idea how well connected he is

As for Josh......................

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/mem ... file&u=875

.................when did he get banned?
.....-..jpg
.....-..jpg (13.29 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Arden

Post by Arden »

Says the guy banned on discord begging to get unbanned?
Arden

Post by Arden »

Damn apparently I need more than one forum acc... everyone is doing jt
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Arden wrote: August 8th, 2019, 3:41 am
Says the guy banned on discord begging to get unbanned?
Big difference in my banning on discord and anyone's banning on forums. I believe you made a post about it and it got deleted?

Edit: Thank you staff! The new titles look good. I hope all who join will be treated fairly and have a great gaming experience.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."