Looking for Ayria The Unholy

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
BooshBooshBoosh

Looking for Ayria The Unholy

Post by BooshBooshBoosh »

Hi,

I'm trying to locate Ayria The Unholy to discuss purchasing a home they own. If you are this player, or know how to contact this player, please PM me or message on discord @Boosh#7515.

Thank you!

Below is a picture of the home.

https://imgur.com/a/Nn1MURl
Discord Boosh#7515
The Silvertiger

Re: Looking for Ayria The Unholy

Post by The Silvertiger »

That's one of Thalador's alts. Just look for thalador in-game. Should be easy to find.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

BooshBooshBoosh wrote: August 9th, 2019, 5:22 pm Hi,

I'm trying to locate Ayria The Unholy to discuss purchasing a home they own. If you are this player, or know how to contact this player, please PM me or message on discord @Boosh#7515.

Thank you!

If I didnt recently just place a house, I could design that house for you. good luck finding the owner friend. Its nicely decorated and isnt a dirt plot, so its probably a legit players house and not a vpn one. Hope you get it.
Discord: Amish#1299
BooshBooshBoosh

Post by BooshBooshBoosh »

Amish Hammer wrote: August 10th, 2019, 12:31 am
BooshBooshBoosh wrote: August 9th, 2019, 5:22 pm Hi,

Thank you!

If I didnt recently just place a house, I could design that house for you. good luck finding the owner friend. Its nicely decorated and isnt a dirt plot, so its probably a legit players house and not a vpn one. Hope you get it.
I'm actually looking to buy the house as it's next door to my keep. I would love to have both plots.
Discord Boosh#7515
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

The Silvertiger wrote: August 9th, 2019, 11:30 pm That's one of Thalador's alts. Just look for thalador in-game. Should be easy to find.
I hope Thalador house will decay some day and then i will buy the plot from alvin. Make a Char ThaladorIsBack and refuse reply to Amish ^^ :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Shallan wrote: August 12th, 2019, 5:30 am
The Silvertiger wrote: August 9th, 2019, 11:30 pm That's one of Thalador's alts. Just look for thalador in-game. Should be easy to find.
I hope Thalador house will decay some day and then i will buy the plot from alvin. Make a Char ThaladorIsBack and refuse reply to Amish ^^ :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

When did I hurt you friend?
Discord: Amish#1299
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

im just evil ^^

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.