Whips

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Whips

Post by The Silvertiger »

Will whips ever be coming to Demise?

Edit for clarification:

Whip – new weapon available across the following weapon skills with the associated special moves.

Bladed Whip
Swordsmanship
Bleed & Whirlwind

Spiked Whip
Fencing
Armor Pierce & Whirlwind

Barbed Whip
Mace Fighting
Concussion & Whirlwind

Weapon Speed: 3.25
Damage: 13-17
Range: 1
One Handed

Repairable via Tinkering
Can be imbued and reforged
Can be equipped by all races
Can be dyed with a leather dye tub
Last edited by The Silvertiger on August 11th, 2019, 9:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
april0395

Re: Whips

Post by april0395 »

Didn't whips drop one year in htown? Or maybe it was red gate event?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
The Silvertiger

april0395 wrote: August 11th, 2019, 8:26 pm Didn't whips drop one year in htown? Or maybe it was red gate event?
I think those are a different type. I'm speaking of the weapons:

Whip – new weapon available across the following weapon skills with the associated special moves.
Bladed Whip
Swordsmanship
Bleed & Whirlwind
Spiked Whip
Fencing
Armor Pierce & Whirlwind
Barbed Whip
Mace Fighting
Concussion & Whirlwind
Weapon Speed: 3.25
Damage: 13-17
Range: 1
One Handed
Repairable via Tinkering
Can be imbued and reforged
Can be equipped by all races
Can be dyed with a leather dye tub
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

where is my shadow strike whip at?!

also isnt there a whip but its only deco? or is that the little like horse tail thing you get from DH?
Discord: Amish#1299
The Silvertiger

Amish Hammer wrote: August 12th, 2019, 1:14 am where is my shadow strike whip at?!

also isnt there a whip but its only deco? or is that the little like horse tail thing you get from DH?
There is a stout whip.
Selling List & Vendor

Amish Hammer likes this.
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

The Silvertiger wrote: August 11th, 2019, 7:54 pm Will whips ever be coming to Demise?
Why would they?
The Silvertiger

Reetus wrote: August 12th, 2019, 12:49 pm
The Silvertiger wrote: August 11th, 2019, 7:54 pm Will whips ever be coming to Demise?
Why would they?
Why wouldn't they?
Selling List & Vendor

Amish Hammer likes this.
Mr Nobody

Post by Mr Nobody »

does amish need a wipping
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Mr Nobody wrote: August 13th, 2019, 8:09 am does amish need a wipping
sounds kinky, bring it on
Discord: Amish#1299
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ayyy I’m back, silver you’re retarded! (This is a joke, this time...)

Why do they need whips? I’m surprised you’re not asking for the sleeves that give hit fb/lightning sleeves for wrestling (only works w/ wrestling).

But they’d have to progress the era to implement shit like that. If they implement future shit, implement dread mares, they’re op and fun
The Silvertiger

They have already implemented future stuff. Whips aren't even super op. Well, maybe the armor pierce whirlwind one is[if it were AI for sure.] Imo, they are just a harder hitting radiant with different primaries. I don't know how they would implement them though since they aren't craftable. It would give fencing a decent whirlwind weapon and macing a 1 handed whirlwind weapon.

I was just curious about their interest in adding a non game breaking item. I'm actually curious what the criteria is for items\mechanics being post-ML and added to the server. For example garb, garden beds, and explo pot fix [I know I bring this up a lot and definitely don't want heat seeking pots.]
Selling List & Vendor