Can a different cartographer use a map that has already been decoded?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bug

Can a different cartographer use a map that has already been decoded?

Post by Bug »

Got a bunch of maps that I was looking to sell but they are not tattered, no idea how I got them but I got them ya know?
The Silvertiger

Re: Can a different cartographer use a map that has already been decoded?

Post by The Silvertiger »

I think you can use them for the deco wall map, but I'm not sure. You definitely can't redo them for treasure chests..
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Wait, what?
I keep giving maps with spots I cant locate to a guildie... he has no problem decoding these and finding treasure.

So... yes, another cartographer can use already decoded map.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bug wrote: September 22nd, 2019, 10:48 am Got a bunch of maps that I was looking to sell but they are not tattered, no idea how I got them but I got them ya know?
Alvin wrote: September 22nd, 2019, 7:00 pm Wait, what?
I keep giving maps with spots I cant locate to a guildie... he has no problem decoding these and finding treasure.

So... yes, another cartographer can use already decoded map.
I guess we need to be more specific with the question.

Are the maps that you, @bug\raquel, wish to sell completed or just decoded? My answer was concerning completed maps.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401 likes this.
Bug

Post by Bug »

decoded