Is there any cooldown time for gaining honor?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
sept924

Is there any cooldown time for gaining honor?

Post by sept924 »

I have activated my honor ability to tame a cu sidhe... and I find out that I am not gaining any honor point (even no system msg) when I get back to farm Balron.. Is there any cool down time for gaining honor after I activate my honor ability? Many thanks!
Anthony File

Re: Is there any cooldown time for gaining honor?

Post by Anthony File »

There isn’t a cooldown on gaining honor however, monsters with lower fame values stop granting you honor after you’ve reached so far in your virtue path. This shouldn’t be the case with Balrons, you should easily be able to achieve Knight of Honor from them as they have one of the highest fame attributes in game.

There is a 5 minute cooldown in between activation of honor on yourself, which I’m sure you know.
Will-twins and sept924 like this.
sept924

Post by sept924 »

Anthony File wrote: November 17th, 2019, 10:41 am There isn’t a cooldown on gaining honor however, monsters with lower fame values stop granting you honor after you’ve reached so far in your virtue path. This shouldn’t be the case with Balrons, you should easily be able to achieve Knight of Honor from them as they have one of the highest fame attributes in game.

There is a 5 minute cooldown in between activation of honor on yourself, which I’m sure you know.
Thats weird... I really cant gain any honor point from farming Balron :cry: Does it matter with my fame level? Do I need to die several time in order to gain honor again?
Arthrutus

Post by Arthrutus »

sept924 wrote: November 17th, 2019, 10:45 am
Anthony File wrote: November 17th, 2019, 10:41 am There isn’t a cooldown on gaining honor however, monsters with lower fame values stop granting you honor after you’ve reached so far in your virtue path. This shouldn’t be the case with Balrons, you should easily be able to achieve Knight of Honor from them as they have one of the highest fame attributes in game.

Thats weird... I really cant gain any honor point from farming Balron :cry: Does it matter with my fame level? Do I need to die several time in order to gain honor again?
Are you already at "Knight" level? You cant gain anymore after achieving "Knight."
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Arthrutus wrote: November 21st, 2019, 1:00 am
sept924 wrote: November 17th, 2019, 10:45 am

Are you already at "Knight" level? You cant gain anymore after achieving "Knight."
No....
next lvl is Jedi Knight... u just need to have a bit more .. honor ;)

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.