When is Christmas Town Open?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Centurion

When is Christmas Town Open?

Post by Centurion »

Hey all ... just so i can plan my week does anyone know what day and time Christmas Town is opening?

thanks
kobra

Re: When is Christmas Town Open?

Post by kobra »

if you won't see it maybe you have been naughty? :D
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Is it opening today?
Loler

Post by Loler »

I could tell you but I'd have to charge
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

I see communication is as good as ever on Demise.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

I would think it opens on friday. Or... saturday ? That would be around 2 weeks till new year, which is usually how long this events are held.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Well last year it opened on Sunday 16th December 2018 to 1st January .... the year before that Sunday 17th December 2017 .... so by all accounts it's running late as it should have opened yesterday.

So is there a problem?
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Just wait for it... Krampus will come
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

Can't name the source but I heard due to low staff and the rampant afking happening that Christmas town may not happen.
Valkyrie likes this.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

If they can't be arsed running it or even communicating with the community then hand the reins over to people who will.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Centurion wrote: December 19th, 2019, 1:16 am If they can't be arsed running it or even communicating with the community then hand the reins over to people who will.
Sorry guy but every time I see your name I think of this

https://youtu.be/rJMRxbECzow

Stwike him, centuwion, vewwy woughly.

Sorry
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kobra and Frasier like this.
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

Centurion wrote: December 19th, 2019, 1:16 am If they can't be arsed running it or even communicating with the community then hand the reins over to people who will.

While i agree with you some what... I have seen player run shards destroyed that way too....So I would be on the fence on the idea... My family and I play the shard togather i hate to see it end but at the same time time I'd hate to see it in the wrong hands as well...would rather the current staff have the power to add more staff who would help monitor the shard.
Centurion likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i heard friday.

isn't it usually 1 week before to 1 week after? which would make it yesterday?

not in a massive rush like, would be nice to have uo to play, but not too bothered. less time open should mean higher drop rate.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Excorsion wrote: December 19th, 2019, 4:02 am

While i agree with you some what... I have seen player run shards destroyed that way too....So I would be on the fence on the idea... My family and I play the shard togather i hate to see it end but at the same time time I'd hate to see it in the wrong hands as well...would rather the current staff have the power to add more staff who would help monitor the shard.
Totally agree that it shouldn't end up in the wrong hands and that if they need help ask for it. But my problem is they don't ask for help and there is 0 communication regarding any problems as we are expected to mind read.

Just say what the problem is as i'am sure the community would help. If it is a staff problem then hire more volunteers.

I've spent most of this year in and out of hospital and missed H-Town due to this so i was soooooo looking forward to C-Town.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Still most valuable gonna be 2%resist item?
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573