Open sin dungeon

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Mr Straitions

Open sin dungeon

Post by Mr Straitions »

Instead of everyone complaining about afk gathering maybe you should make attended gameplay more profitable. It will naturally discourage cheating. It will also give new players a way to catch up.

Plus you already have Sin Dungeon created... soooo

This would literally be the laziest, easiest, and most efficient way to make a sweeping positive change. Not to mention give us something fun to do.

Pink harrower has been the same every year for a decade. Sin is fresh to most players.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
ortiz and Bad Religion like this.
Calvin

Re: Open sin dungeon

Post by Calvin »

Mr Straitions wrote: February 16th, 2020, 2:03 pm a) you should make attended gameplay more profitable.
b) It will also give new players a way to catch up.
c) Plus you already have Sin Dungeon created.
a - true
b - not necessarily, a new player can mine pretty easily, that's kinda the point, the old players are using bots to do what the new players should be doing, so the new players cant make money
c - this might follow point A, debatably, but it definitely doesn't follow point B

sin dungeon isn't automated, they would need to automate it for mass market, and as soon as they do that you'll get people afking it anyway once they figure out the patterns. bit sneaky to try and claim it would help new players ;)
"lets help new players.... something something... open sin dungeon for me" hmm
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

I asked to run through it without rewards. I also offered Arden 250kk cash to let me go with his group when he was looking to fill party spots.

I just want to play cool shit. I'm beyond rich here I dont care about the rewards. my reward is completing something challenging. The unique robe would be nice though.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Calvin likes this.
FRACICCIO2017

Post by FRACICCIO2017 »

LET 2 MONTHS PASS AND YOU WILL NEVER WORRY AGAIN.

SIGNED: ACTIVE PLAYER
FRACICCIO2017

Post by FRACICCIO2017 »

ahhh ..... sorry, if someone who wants to play,kindly warns me when this shit ends I will be very grateful.
Dwn Wth Vwls

Post by Dwn Wth Vwls »

Sin dungeon is gauntlet w/ different (more valuable) items. You'd very quickly find out how boring it is once you do it. The mobs aren't special, at all. They just have more hp and higher resists so you can't samp them. I know you're a total UO nerd, AE, but it would end up being just like gauntlet/peerless bosses.
Calvin likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Ignore this newb ...
He was given the chance to run it and turned it down. Alter is nonsense bot created by MB to spew contradictory shit.

Good script MB! He works flawlessly
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Straitions aka Alter noob shouldnt be allowed to make suggestions, he has opposed every positive pvp change that has been proposed because "pvp is hard".
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Vander Nars wrote: February 20th, 2020, 3:18 am Straitions aka Alter noob shouldnt be allowed to make suggestions, he has opposed every positive pvp change that has been proposed because "pvp is hard".
Listen here handsome vander you need to chill
stefo, Vander Nars and Calvin like this.