Client crashing

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
LouisCOV

Client crashing

Post by LouisCOV »

Why am I crashing all the time and staying with the server off during 10 minutes? Is someone passing through the same?
Gargl Kark

Re: Client crashing

Post by Gargl Kark »

no
can you paste some logs?
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

0 crashes here. 😹
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bug

Post by Bug »

Have you updated the client lately?
LouisCOV

Post by LouisCOV »

Gargl Kark wrote: May 7th, 2020, 12:21 pm no
can you paste some logs?
What's that?
Last edited by LouisCOV on May 7th, 2020, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LouisCOV

Post by LouisCOV »

Bug wrote: May 7th, 2020, 1:34 pm Have you updated the client lately?
Actually I use hz's client but some of my friends also use it and they are not having the same troubles.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

here are some crash make with network desync, most crash like this is during looting items and move outside range, speed teleport and load items and other problems,

here aswell happend crash with get error like some wrong packet XXXX and get froze game

sometime happend like one place let say in some town happend wrong load or something and all time will crash at this place, after restart server this will disaper

exist too much crash problems and it is very hard evade them, some are propably problem with game themselves

i getting one problem all time like all client will disconection and my wifii will write internet conection is lost get triangle in wifii icone, after reset [disconect and conect same wifii signal] wifii internet will work without problem, this happend only with UO game and it mostly all time kill me xD

i wonder if someone else get some of this problems ?
LouisCOV

Post by LouisCOV »

LouisCOV wrote: May 7th, 2020, 4:01 pm
Bug wrote: May 7th, 2020, 1:34 pm Have you updated the client lately?
Actually I use hz's client but some of my friends also use it and they are not having the same troubles.
But I don't think it is the client because I try to log in with regular updated client and I can't anyway.