Looking For Melody

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: Looking For Melody

Post by The Silvertiger »

Actually, I apologise. I misread your post. See when you spam it makes it look like a back and forth conversation (maybe it is?). So what I actually thought was that Melody's daughter was named Melody. Sorry bro. Still a pm is probably a better medium unless you're just trying to catch up with me on posts. :P
Last edited by The Silvertiger on July 27th, 2020, 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i might just make like 10 gifs of him... he likes his 1 gif of looking strong. but we dilute that with others, give them to his enemies. ;)

as i say tho, im not actually here to hurt you guys, just give you a bit of a slap and hopefully you'll see the error of your ways.
but man, it is so tempting.

Melody hasn't replied at all, to anything. honestly im not sure why i even have her on the list... i did know her a bit at some point.
Last edited by Calvin on June 24th, 2020, 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Silvertiger

Last edited by The Silvertiger on July 27th, 2020, 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

well i do both ;P

but at the moment i am arguing about the game, i could shift the focus to be the individual instead.

i wont tho, cos it's just lame. better off just outclassing them.

it's like that old saying "dont argue with an idiot, cos all they'll do is drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
thing is, i have way more experience than them on that level as well. cos i didn't stay in this lil pond.

they keep trying to drag me down to it cos they think they can win that. but they really have no idea ;P
i try to give them hints by telling them what they are dealing with, and that they wont find flaws to exploit.
they on the other hand, are full of vulnerabilities.

in all seriousness, you guys have never made someone kill themselves have you?
makes you a bit more cautious about the effect you can have.
the guy was a fkin dick like.. but still..
stopped playing *that* game.

no-one can stand when you rip the ground from under them.
if i get pissed off, i can turn people's whole world upside down... and i dont even mean to really. have to be careful.
The Silvertiger

I really honestly don't care if someone attacks me personally. Sometimes I'll even join them bc then they just look silly.
Selling List & Vendor

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

well there's certain things that should be off limits, like people's physical appearance, occupations, family.. all that stuff.

these guys are doing all they can because they're desperate. im still playing by the rules ;P
mostly.

i've nothing to be ashamed of though, so im happy to give them the opportunity to show how low class they are.

but the option of personal attacks is always there... hopefully they wont succeed in pissing me off enough to open that pandoras box. cos then you really will be looking at collateral damage and permanent effects.. they're trying, but they're useless. im not.

there should be another saying "never argue with a smart guy, cos he will drag you *up* to his level and beat you with experience" ;)

+
but you can see the problem? imagine a nice person trying to post with this gang of assholes stalking.
this whole new norm is the problem. i blame mb for allowing it to happen.
he's not the direct problem, they are the problem, he's the cause.
because you've stopped treating it like a professional product, and started treating it like a backyard sandbox.
same with the scripting, him doing it is not that big of a problem. but causing others to, is.

++
and it's on topic in the other thread, because gms should not be fucking about with casting speed for you, they should be making content for the world, and fixing bugs. casting speed is not a bug.

in this thread i've been posting about Melody, and i will continue to update the guy if she replies.

everything else is just replying to bullshit. :coffee:
Teepolizer2

Post by Teepolizer2 »

well that escalated quickly
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i dont think she's gonna reply dude :(
Teepolizer2

Post by Teepolizer2 »