Leather farming?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Pkstylez

Leather farming?

Post by Pkstylez »

So looking for advice on fastest leather locations
Leather
Spined
Horned
Barbed.
Thanks Guys.
MMMartin

Re: Leather farming?

Post by MMMartin »

Leather - NPC [it dont pay of with killing, runebook and buy with all city] [delucia cow ???]
Spined - lizards [despise]
Horned - wyvern [destart]
Barbed - shadown/white WW [destart][ice]
Calvin likes this.
Pkstylez

Post by Pkstylez »

thanks homie
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

I like to use the Bovine slayer war cleaver that auto loots the hides into your pack when you skin. I crafted one with reptile slayer for farming lizardmen and dragons.
Calvin likes this.
Pkstylez

Post by Pkstylez »

not familiar with that weapon...but ill look into it
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

if you get people running the sleeping dragon spawn, you can make a mint off the leather dropped by the hiryus, i used to do that ^.^

pretty crazy work tho

skinning knives will auto loot cut into your pack if you have them equipped and skin the corpse with it. couple of other weps do it too, i guess war cleaver is one then.
i always pick up skinning knives with like lizardman slayer or spell chan for that, if you need one drop me a pm, i dont sell them, just give them to people. same with like plain +taming jewels, or plain lrc 15+. some things aren't worth anything, but they are still really handy.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Pkstylez wrote: June 9th, 2020, 6:32 am not familiar with that weapon...but ill look into it
https://www.uoguide.com/Butcher%27s_War_Cleaver
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."