Battlefield event and guild point suggestions

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Re: Battlefield event and guild point suggestions

Post by Calvin »

lol wow... i guess this is how a lack of education in the general public leads to a failed state.

you guys are literally tribalists.. like, im britain, you guys are the sudan :lol:

i aint taking no refugees tho, you guys made the mess, stay in your own place.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

see i could never be racist because i know too many stupid white people. the difference we have in reality, is we actually listen to the competent people, which is why you have the class structure, and a social hierarchy.

... which is what people these days want to get rid of. i mean i can see why it might seem to be in the idiots self interest to have more clout in general. but it's actually not, because you dont know what's good for you.

but yeah i suppose our system is a bit less 'fair' than the sudan system... we dont have equal voices really. you guys make an excellent case why that's a good thing.

bring on the tribalism and mob rule. lets burn some witches! :roll:

one of these days you lot will stop complaining at the GMs and look in a mirror.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

is that supposed to be me or you?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

cos personally i think this is you guys:

all i want is a decent community.

see this is more me:

you guys are turning me off democracy :lol:
or at least without state education.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Just remember that the Soviets were the first in space. The form of government doesn't matter, when it comes to advancement, as long as the people follow the rules. Basically any form of government will succeed as long as a majority of the people back it whether through fear, love, or ignorance. This is all off topic, though, like a majority of your posts.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

your whole brain is off topic...
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Calvin wrote: June 17th, 2020, 8:56 pm
1ACDAA7F-3767-4EA8-8A87-A9476A5C8CA9.jpeg
1ACDAA7F-3767-4EA8-8A87-A9476A5C8CA9.jpeg (278.76 KiB) Viewed 3617 times

The Silvertiger wrote: June 17th, 2020, 8:18 pm
F0EE91C1-B437-41E1-B17B-93D6EEFDB884.jpeg
F0EE91C1-B437-41E1-B17B-93D6EEFDB884.jpeg (272.6 KiB) Viewed 3617 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

how good would like a random spawn crystal be?

like you wanna summon a balron or something and a rabbit pops out :P
could do it from a list... 1% chance to spawn lord british with the blackrock sword for 5 mins lol
smash out some 1 hit kills. just have everyone port back to the town or gate when they die and give some currency.
you'd have to figure a way to refund insurance or something tho.

just put it on as an event at the start, it would all be detached from the main game.
make the pvm dungeon pure war gear for the zone only. they'll buy it, they wanna win.
they'll script it but it'll take em a while, then just fkin close the event lol.
that'll teach ya dickheads wont it. the second you script it, you directly ruin everyone's fun.
i'd even hardwire it into the map, cos thats the kinda cunt designer i am. :lol: