Demise Community

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
namza

Demise Community

Post by namza »

I'm new to the server, used to play on Europa back before AOS. I'm just training a miner and a tamer here, and... I don't know how to put this, but there are automated miners and tamers everywhere. Delucia is full of junk bulls, the mines are full of teleporting miners, and I just... is this what the server is like? Everyone with 4 automated accounts?
Xionu likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Demise Community

Post by Bama »

namza wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:28 pm I'm new to the server, used to play on Europa back before AOS. I'm just training a miner and a tamer here, and... I don't know how to put this, but there are automated miners and tamers everywhere. Delucia is full of junk bulls, the mines are full of teleporting miners, and I just... is this what the server is like? Everyone with 4 automated accounts?
Some use an amount greater than 4
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Xionu likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

namza wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:28 pm I'm new to the server, used to play on Europa back before AOS. I'm just training a miner and a tamer here, and... I don't know how to put this, but there are automated miners and tamers everywhere. Delucia is full of junk bulls, the mines are full of teleporting miners, and I just... is this what the server is like? Everyone with 4 automated accounts?
You know that those junk bulls are very useful. They will be harder to tame. On Demise as long as you fail you will gain. Once you can succeed at doing something 100% you will never gain on Demise.

I’m not sure but I think at 71.1 you can tame bulls right?
Once a bull or any thing that is tamed by someone else it’s difficulty to tame goes up by 6.

They are also a very good source for leather.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

not everyone plays like that.. but a lot of people do.

there is 2 clients you can download, one of them has a section for scripting... it's not all terrible though, because there's not massive population, people playing hardcore like that populate a lot of the game world with all the mundane stuff like ingots and logs.

my advice is just to not spend your hard work on something people are scripting. but you are right, people are automating a lot of the main game.. it's so they can play the meta game, making perfect suits and nice houses..

i dunno, there's pros and cons to it, it's against the rules to do it afk, but people run the scripts while they play another character or whatever, just keep an eye on it, so it's not technically afk.