There's no more candy.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Anthony

There's no more candy.

Post by Anthony »

I tried to get one piece of candy. And I only got one.
It's practically IMPOSSIBLE to get candy.
Everywhere in every city near every vendor NPS - on scripts constantly someone shouts trick or treat and teleports away.
The server has descended to the fact that we play on scripts.
I used to play more often, 2016-2020 was interesting.
Then, from 2020 to 2022 it was only interesting at events. Now - with the use of scripts even summon Champions! With the use of scripts to collect candy. I don't even know why to enter the game if it's like this now. :beathorse:
MaliceMajere

Re: There's no more candy.

Post by MaliceMajere »

I hear you man. I gave up on the server for now. I havent played regularly in 2 years. I only log in to catch up from time to time but bots have overrun the server and the economy is shit. I'd love a server reset and a ban on macroing for resources/loot even if it means I lose everything I've worked for since 2008.
Malice Majere | Raziel Majere | Sturm Majere | Leshrach Majere | Raistlin Majere | Theros Ironfield
Jennifer-Anne

Post by Jennifer-Anne »

Sadly, no one care. Except the 3 or 4 people who don't run script. -_- i dont see the fun of scripting everything you do. But i think the majority of the shard enjoy it, so....
MaliceMajere

Post by MaliceMajere »

I've reached out to staff over the last two years and sadly I think they are just burned out to do anything about it. I understand it. Running a shard for over a decade and everyone complains about everything. I'd get tired of it too. But it sucks for the people that do care. I've found a new UO home for now and if things ever change here I'll start to play regularly here again. I don't think the scripters and AFK gatherers are keeping the place alive. I think if they were to start banning this crap it would bring alot of people back. But I don't see it happening sadly. Sad to say I miss Xavier days.
Malice Majere | Raziel Majere | Sturm Majere | Leshrach Majere | Raistlin Majere | Theros Ironfield