Help - Tokuno PvM

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Vitek-

Help - Tokuno PvM

Post by Vitek- »

Been trying to find a "new farm" lately and my travels have led me all over Tokuno, only to find out that any desirable farm location has a very slow spawn rate and/or the spawn radius is so wide that you have to keep travelling around for excessive amounts of time between kills. Also we're missing Rai'Ju's from Sho To?

Some examples of farms I've tried:

Ronin Dojo - once they're all dead its a snoozer waiting for the next one

Tsuki Wolves (Eye of Homare) - 1+ minute between wolves spawning after they're all dead - they have like 400 gold. :(

Yamandons - I've actually killed these and it seems like OTHER monster types have spawned, preventing more of these from spawning (specifically in the dead field right above Homare moongate) - other areas like Homare's eye seems to just be a *VERY* slow spawnrate

Oni's - tried both in Sho To and fandancer dungeon - the spawn rate is abysmal and the spawn point is very wide/random

Rai-Ju's - as stated above, these seem to be missing completely from Sho To

-------------

Anyways, I'm looking for some suggestions on reasonable farm spots, but I'm going to take a wild guess and say there really aren't any and Tokuno maybe just needs some dev TLC. I understand this "isn't OSI" but the entire facet seems to be a ghost town unless ToTs are turned on, and I clearly remember farming at least the Oni's/Rai-Ju's, reliably, back in my younger days :) How am I supposed to get good nunchakus?! :D

If I'm not just being a noob and there's actually an issue here, and devs are interested in making any changes, DM me and I can log onto my OSI account and help do some research (with videos) if you'd like --- otherwise, can someone enlighten me as to where I can get any reasonable loot/gold farm going in the Tokuno lands? Purely looking to just indulge in SE content, I realize there are other places to farm
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass