Jailed For What?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Porky

Jailed For What?

Post by Porky »

I was jailed right in the middle of fighting Santa, but there was a gate, so I ignored it and went back to finish fighting santa. My question is, why was I jailed? My roommate was also jailed at the same time. He said that someone told him there was no multi clieting. WHAT? We are living in the same household using different computers. If the powers to be were really watching, they could see that while I went back and continued fighting Santa, he stayed behind to argue the point with whomever was there. He didn't know that there was a gate out of there. So, why? There was no multi client going on. Two computers, two accounts, same house using the same internet connection. SO, now does that mean we can only play one at a time? He can't play if I'm on, or I can't play if he's on? How does one convince the powers that be that there was nothing illegal going on? Would be nice to know what the bottom line is on with this situation. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
:popcorn:
Porky

Re: Jailed For What?

Post by Porky »

.....the pay game is starting to look better and better
:popcorn:
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

how would they know until after the situation?
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

John
Demise Staff Member [Retired]

Post by John »

I set up a room for notification and sent a lot of people there as a heads up that we were watching. There was lots of dual client combat going on throughout Christmas town and I was sending dual client IPs to the notification cell in bulk as it would take hours to interview each one. No penalty or marks on record was given out.

If you are two different people in the same household, then it is perfectly fine. Actual jailing for dual clienting go through a more rigorous process.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.
GM John
UOGamers: Demise

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOGamers: Demise.